ep 8 "your eyes ,a war..."

Elle asked the name of that American guy he replied " James Harrison " . Oops the time was over they exchanged thier names and lift opened .we were rushing towards the parking
I wasn't in a mood of drive so I handed over the keys to Elle. We didn't have any conversation about the boys except for when she asked me the reason behind my rudness .I wasn't rude tho .I was just focusing on what we were upto  ,shopping that's it .

She commented " Hailey ,the girl not so easy " . I laughed it out and changed the conversation.  We reached at our destination which was the big city mall right 5 minutes away from west bay . The collections were full of all kinds of colors .which scared me .I started looking for cotton summer fits .mostly dresses ,crop tops and high wasted jeans . Elena saw a traditional " kaftan " which was red in color .she insisted me to try it just for a change .I wasn't sure at all but I agreed just to wear it once.i did ,she complimented me with all the poetry she learned from her previous Arabic school. Somehow I brought one .just for a change .

Walking down the streets .a open mic poetry competition was going on . Just before we were leaving my ears catched few lines .
" your eyes , a war. I don't mind dying in " .
I