Chapter 4

corpses

"They did em' cruel. Like an animal!"

The man shouted with rage his cries screaming with it.

"Speak what happened Joar,"

Where running towards the village. We immediately followed him when he asked for help. He gazed at us. His lips quivers with pain in his eyes. He shakes his head when his face turns into sobs again. He grabbed his hair.

"Monsters. A devil killed my son, Fleur! My poor boy!"

He runs fast as the sight of people greeted us. 

"My boy! Where's my boy!?"

My ears was filled with screams, cries, sobs, and quarrels. I felt a pit in my stomach as I sight ten bodies laying on the ground covered in white cloth. I placed my hand on my mouth as I saw that the blood is almost staining the cloth whole.

"Fleur! Help us! Let them live!"

Mrs. Hemmingstone cried running to Fleur, holding her hands. Her body is shaking under her grief. My heart sank as I froze at my spot.

Grandma stared at the corpses. Frozen as well. 

Joar kneeled down to a body and lifted the blanket. I heard Grandma gasped. My stomach almost turned up as I saw the hollow on the boy's chest. Some women started to scream. I stepped backwards.

"My boy! What have they done to you!?" 

He lifted the boy's body while shaking, and caging it in his arms, but he gently head its head. Mumbling the boy's name again and again.

The body is pale and the boy's lifeless eyes hunted my mind and even the blood all over the body. He's even missing a heart.

"Henry! Henry!"

An old woman suddenly bumps at me from the back and comes running towards the bodies but people immediately stopped him. She dropped her umbrella and luggage. 

"NO! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HUSBAND!!?"