𝟎𝟔

╔══════════════════╗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

╔══════════════════╗𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

╚══════════════════╝

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍, steadily sitting up she let out a yawn as she rubbed her tired eyes, as her vision cleared she jumped when she noticed a shirtless figure standing in the room with his back faced to her. the girl sat with her mouth slightly agape not sure what to do with herself until the boy turned around and faced her. it was newt. madelyn had to stop her jaw from dropping as she scanned his body.

as newt turned around he jumped slightly at the sight of the awake girl, a pink tinge appeared on his cheeks. "shuck sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up." he stuttered, slightly embarrassed.

"It's okay newt, don't worry." madelyn mumbled as she tried to rip her eyes off the boy's exposed chest. newt noticed her gaze and a slight smug smirk appeared on his lips.

"i was just getting some clothes, but i'll go now, i'll see you at breakfast." he spoke as he swiftly grabbed the pile of clothes into his arms and made his way out the door, leaving madelyn stunned at the interaction.

madelyn sat in silence for a few seconds as she tried to process what just happened before she shook her head and jumped out of her bed. she quickly realised everyone would be waking up by now so she grabbed her usual clothes and pulled them over her, swiftly brushing her hair before making her way down the narrow hallway that was lit with only the sun creeping through the gaps in the structure.

madelyn arrived at the kitchen and noticed her friends absence, so she grabbed herself a portion of food and sat down at her usual table assuming they would arrive soon. a figure placed themselves beside the girl and she turned her head excepting minho's sarcastic smirk but instead was met with the sight of justin, again.

"hey greenie." he spoke as his lips twitched into a creepy smirk.

madelyn huffed in annoyance. "what do you want, justin." she snapped.

"i was just thinking, you know, we could get to know each other a bit?" justin shuffled closer, clearly not getting the hint the girl didn't want to speak to him.

"there isn't much to know, not that i can remember at least." madelyn spoke, trying to be as polite as she could, even know all she wanted to do was smack him. she raised her eyebrows daring him to speak again.

"well maybe we can spend some time together? you've been avoiding everyone except newt, there's nothing special about him really." he shrugged a smug smirk still sat on his face.