Nothing so strong please.

Until...

Close to ending work time I feel someone approach my cubicle. Someone big with the familiar green suit. It's Bryce. As soon as I see him, I feel something like a relief. I get up of my chair and I hug him. I don't know why I do this but since he is the only person to talk after so many years I don't want to lose him.

"Where have you been! I haven't seen you all day" I say looking at Him. He looks way better than he been look somedays before.

"I've been working all day. What you're talking about." He replies to me.

"Working all day and didn't even appear on break time?" I say questioning because he always appears on every break giving coffees for everyone in the break room.

"I tried to work a bit harder today. Focus more you know. I think you already got it." He pauses a bit and speak again "Well the real reason that I'm hear it's to invite you for a drink with my in the Bar downtown tonight. What do you think. Like... Co-workers obvious."

I look at him intrigued by the request but also ashamed to say that I almost haven't drink anything else than more than 3 beers a day while crying on the bathroom floor. I sigh

"Well. I could go with you for a drink, but I don't know anything about alcohol and that stuff." I speak.

"Don't worry I'll teach you everything you need to know. Trust me I'm experienced at this already." He says with a confident smile. "And sometimes drinks can calm down a little bit. And we can talk about our problems. And... Sometimes drinking season can... Go bad. But I'm sure with you won't" He smile fades a bit saying this, but I can see he's still confident. Wait!? This looks like a date... No What the fuck. What I am thinking. It's just some co-worker's hanging out what's the problem about Chris (Protag uncanon I gave him >:3)

"Umm. Ok so. Yes, we can go drinking tonight. Time?"

"Ah yes! It can be around 9pm. After work, ok?"

"Yes noted. See you soon so!" I wave at him

He fades away through the floor hall. He probably got to leave sooner today.

Work shift ends and I'm able to come home again. Oh right! I'm hanging out with Bryce tonight. As soon as I remember I rush home to prepare myself. I don't even remember last time I hang out with someone. Last time I think it was some random guy in high school who I think it was my friend but probably I was just annoying him so much...

I put on a blue suit. One that looks alike with my work suit. I really like suits I think it fits better in me. I put some perfume that I only have used 2 times in all my life. I only used it on important occasions. I put the same shoes I use at work. I try to get a better look in my hair because it was all messy.

I go to the entrance and pick the jacket sitting on the cloakroom. I feel the strange heaviness on the pocket again.

Oh yeah! I forgotten to give the lighter to Bryce in work. I'll give it to him when I arrive the Bar. Which I'VE HAVE BEEN THERE ALREADY FOR 15 MINUTES! As I panic, I pick up my car keys. I rush into the parking lot and drive into the bar close to the building.

As soon as I arrive the bar, I see Bryce standing close to the entrance of the bar, smoking a cigarette which it triggers me. Probably I could smoke one more. NO! I can control myself. Well, yes... I can control myself...

I exit the car and go to Bryce. As soon as Bryce catches an eye on me, he covers his mouth trying not to explode on laughter.

"What?" I look around confused "Where's the funny at!?"

"You're really antisocial. You can't come to a bar dressed like that though. At least if you want to be judge till the second you leave this Bar." He says still trying to get composure looking at me.