Feelings...

"Such a dumbass" I think to myself

When I finally reach my cubicle again, I saw a paper shaped like a rectangle. I pick the paper up to examinate it better.

"Chris Hawkins. (Yes, that's how I named protag. I'm sorry guys 😭) Since you've been our best employes so far. We offer you this ticket for vacation in Portugal, Porto. (Valid till' 07.31.78)."

I look at the ticket and my eyes shine in happiness. I've always wanted to visit Portugal someday. This definitely my day 100% better. Well... 99%... I don't even want to think about. That.

I don't even know if I have a suitcase at home. If I don't, I'll have to buy one because I CAN'T lose this opportunity. It's literally one of my dreams. Well now I'm going to focus on work and when I get home, I can start planning this vacation...

* * *

I pack my things up from the table to get ready for home. I go to the elevator in my floor hall and come across with Bryce. Suddenly I remember what we had to discuss. I enter the elevator and click on the button titled (Close Doors).

I found some cigarettes on my pocket. I know this is wrong, but I must taste it one more time. I put the cigarette on my mouth and light it on with the lighter that Bryce rejected to get it back.

"Since have you started smoking!?" He says looking at me confused.

"I Didn't. I just do it because... it tastes good."

"Chris! You can get addicted easily! Like very easily."

I infuse some of the cigarette smoke on my lungs.

"You're addicted to it too."

"Yes, but it's not a thing I'm proud of. And I don't want to see you addicted too."

"I'm able to control myself."

"You're not Chris"

"Yes, I am. Now you're suddenly what? My mom or something."

"I was just worried about you."

"You're not anymore?"

"Since you don't want to talk about and have 100% sure you can handle it well. I'm not going be worried. Anyways. I'm sorry about yesterday."

"What?"

"About what we did... I mean I liked it, but you didn't seem to. Like... You seemed to like it when we were on the act but..."

"Shut up..."

"Just give me a chance! Chris, I know we always just been friends, but I think we can try something."

"Bryce. I'm not gay"

Bryce it's not with a more angry or amused look.

"Oh, what the fuck. C'mon you literally allowed me to stick my dick on you."

"I'm not sure... Look I'm tired I need to go home..."

"Now you need to go home? If you don't want to talk about then go away"

"I DON'T KNOW BRYCE!"

I suddenly fell tears starting to fall from my eyes

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY!? I'M JUST CONFUSED. I'M NOT LIKE YOU. EVERYONE JUST RESPECTS ME BECAUSE OF MY QUALITYS AND LOOKS. THAT I TELL THE FUNNIEST JOKES. THAT IM ONE OF THE MOST HANDSOME PERSONS THAT THEY EVER SEEN."

I really expressed my feelings now. He approaches me. Closer and closer.

"Kiss me"

"I will..." 

UMM I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M JUST LOVING WITRING THIS IT FEELS GIVING MY C.AI CHATS LIFE. ANYWAYS THIS IS A BIT SHORT BUT NEXT CHAPTER ILL PROMISE TO MAKE MORE LONGER LIKE 1000+ WORDS AS YOU GUYS ARE USED TO. ALSO I DID THIS LISTENING TO ULTRAVIOLENCE