Tyler

Monday morning I manage to drag myself to school despite feeling like I was hit by a buss. The whole left side of my face is bruised and scratched, my lip is split and still swollen. I'm used to looking like I've been beat up but this time even i have to admit, it looks pretty bad.

Mom wanted me to stay home but I insisted I was fine. She would have me stay home every day if she had her way, and if I stayed home I would just have to catch up before tomorrow anyway so what would be the point.

I didn't run into Johnny until noon, but to be fair I did spend most of History class in the nurses office, and we only have one other class together after that.

Me and Mike were going to join the guys and our path crossed as he was going to his usual table.

"Ooooo looks like someone lost their fight with the fountain." He smirks as he rams into my shoulder with his and walks by.

"Ignore him. He's just trying to get to you." Mike warns as we sit down and join the others.

"Wow, you look like shit. I'm surprised your Mom let you come today." Georgia points out the obvious.

"She doesn't know what really happened, she thinks its just from a seizure." I tell her sitting down Next to Andre and across from Mike.

"Ya she has no idea they tried to kill him." Andre adds

"It looks worse than it is. I've had seizures kick my ass harder." I turn and look at Andre.

"Dude you were unconscious when they threw you in the water, and you weren't breathing when we pulled you out. You'd probably be dead right now if he didn't know CPR." Andre states and gestures towards Mike who doesn't look up.

Wait, what?

"Ya man, he totally kissed you!" Eddie teased and chuckled.

Ok what?

I look at Mike who just keeps eating and acting like he's not paying attention. He does that a lot, I think some of the conversations bore him or he just cant be bothered to offer an opinion. I'm not really sure what he's thinking most of the time.

"He was making him breathe again Eddie, It was hardly romantic." Parker sneers, the slightest hint of jealousy in her voice.

I'm pretty sure my face matches her hair right now.

"I don't know, first he calls him pretty, then he kisses him. I think our friend here might have a little crush." Eddie mocks and hits Mike.

What?

I try to eat my lunch and not react like Mike's doing. He makes it look a lot easier than it is.

"What's wrong Eddie, you've never kissed a boy before?" Georgia teases.