Chapter 20: Grating

IshMan pics and videos from the MI vs. GT match healed my heart, but only a bit. Manifesting a dhamakedaar IPL for our pocket dynamo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Ishan woke up the next day, all he wanted to do was bury himself into his blankets and not face the world.

Well, atleast a certain someone.

Ishan had thought his mind and body would finally calm down after months of torture at being away from Shubman; whatever else might have happened during the day, he knew he was beyond ecstatic to have Shubman in front of him, where he could keep an eye on him, keep him safe. He had gone to bed, but his mind had refused to let him rest.

It started out innocent, Shubman trailing behind him, but it turned animalistic in an instant. They were apparently back at the night of the party, when all hell had broken loose and Ishan had gone ballistic when someone had dared touched Shubman.

Only now, it was Shubman pulling him harshly, and before Ishan could respond, Shubman was on him, biting at his lips and tearing his clothes apart. The fire in his eyes burned through Ishan and set his insides on fire, and Ishan writhed and moaned as Shubman did not let him up for air.

The world would have gone into flames and Ishan wouldn't have cared less, as Shubman ravaged him beyond recognition. Ishan could not recognize himself, as he became putty in Shubman's hands; Shubman, who hoisted him up against the wall, and bit his neck harshly. Ishan mewled, which only spurred Shubman, as he spun him around in his strong arms and pushed him toward the bed. Not giving him a moment to think, Shubman pounced, trailing kisses down Ishan's body, all the while keeping his hooded eyes on Ishan's face. Ishan could do nothing but let Shubman continue his torture, and he nearly burst out of his pants when Shubman moved downward. As such, he could only grasp the sheets tightly, as Shubman placed kisses on his navel, his sinful hips, his pants. Ishan's breath hitched as Shubman slowly pulled the zipper and his pants down, and he moaned shamelessly when Shubman breathed over his twitching dick. Ishan howled when Shubman bent down abruptly, but to his horror, Ishan noticed, he had woken up suddenly, his pants wet and his face flaming.

A dream, he thought, a horny dream about Shubman of all people, he was horrified to note.

All morning Ishan thought about how to face Shubman after that horrible night.

Horrible, or exquisite, his mind shamelessly asked.

He quickly shut that thinking down, and thought about what he was going to do. He had to get out of spending the day with Shubman.

Ishan had faced torture and not broken a sweat, but put him in front of Shubman, and he turned into a mewling mess.

He took a deep breath, and walked toward Amu's room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He calmly talked to Amu, and let him know about his substitution as he feigned a cough. Amu agreed, but not before asking him to plan a day out for them. Ishan was glad to help, to get as far away from Shubman as possible. He asked his security to be extra careful, let Amu know that Shikhar will be with them 24/7. He heaved a sigh of relief when he went back to his room without spotting anyone who might question him. He knew his behavior was cowardly, but he knew he was bound to say or do something really embarrassing if he came across Shubman. He changed out of his work clothes into his pajamas, and was just about to get into bed, when a knock sounded on his door.

God, please let it not be Shubman, he prayed, and opened the door.

He was only a little pleased to note it was Shikhar instead.

"Kya hua, Amu said you were sick?"

"Ha thoda sardi aur bukhar hai."

Ishan rebuffed Shikhar's attempts to touch his forehead, and said,

"I am okay, I just need to rest a little bhai."

Apparently Shikhar bought the ruse, so he simply asked him to take care and was about to leave, when Ishan stopped him.

"Bhai, khayal rakhna, and jarurat pade toh bulana mujhe, okay?"

"Haa pata hai teri jaan atki hai," Shikhar teased, to which Ishan just stuck his tongue out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once everyone had left, Ishan resumed his day; he completed some of his pending tasks, checked on Shikhar, and rested a little. As the afternoon drew closer, he lazed on the deck, reveling in the peace he had gotten after a long time. The peace did not last long, though, because in came a girl. Ishan was just about to go call Robby, thinking it must have been one of his friends, when something niggled at the back of his mind. He had seen this girl somewhere, hadn't he? Somewhere very recently. Before he could continue his thought, Robby came rushing out of the other deck.

"Oh there you are! Amara, isn't it?"

The girl smiled instantly, and nodded. She tucked her hair behind her ear, and began looking around the room.

"Yes, and you must be Robby. Uh, where's...."

A commotion at the door gripped Ishan's attention, and in came Shubman, looking frazzled. For a moment, their eyes met - Ishan's confused, and Shubman's, pleading.

Ishan's confusion only increased, when the girl bestowed a dazzling smile toward Shubman, and held his hand.

Wait. Ishan knew this girl.

It was the same girl he had seen dancing with Shubman the other night.

Oh.

She was here for a date.

Ishan didn't know what his face looked like, but whatever it was, it had Shubman on alert. Ishan rearranged his expressions immediately, and turned to Robby.

Robby, thoroughly misunderstanding the room's vibe, cheerfully declared,

"Amu called ahead and asked me to prepare the perfect date for you two. Doesn't your date look beautiful, Shubman? I hope my preparations do justice to your beauty, my lady."

The girl in question blushed and looked toward Shubman.

Shubman, who had frozen in place, his eyes boring lasers into Ishan's head.

Ishan was not going to give him the satisfaction of looking back.

He nodded to Robby and was about to leave, when Robby held him back.

"Ishan, actually, because Shikhar had to stay behind, could you watch over Shubman? They won't leave the boat so you can keep an eye on them while you recover."

Ishan wanted the ground to open up and swallow him right that instant. It was one thing, imagining Shubman having the picture perfect life, but it was a different kind of hell to witness it with his own two eyes.

Ishan wanted to jump into the sea and swim as far away from Shubman as he could.

Instead, he put on his bravest smile, and nodded.