Dates

I go by Toya at 12 I didn't wake up until 10. I knocked on her door and she let me in. She had on a t shirt that was tucked int in her underwear on the side half the sleeve rolled up on the other.

"Were you sleep or something?" I ask sitting down at her bar.

"Yeah. Just woke up when you called me." She says whiping her eyes.

"Oh okay hope you well rested were going by moms. But we gotta pick up Drew and Quincy first."

"Alright let me take an pill right now."

I laugh at her.

"Naw just get lit it'll help way more."

We laugh.

"Okay I'm gonna go take a shower and get dressed you make me an omelet."

"What's the magic word."

"Please?"

"Okay."

She rolls her eyes at me and get to cooking. When she gets out I was sipping orange juice sitting on her island.

"Thanks babes." She takes the plake and digs in.

"Welcome."

"So what are you gonna do with Rich?"

"Ugh!"

"What was it bad?"

"Oh no there's just more than him."

"Who?"

"Jay and Chris. That is if he's still into me."

"Who's Jay?"

"Oh yeah. I met him at the trap last night. He netted me that I couldn't roll one I made a big one and he paid me 5 thousand for it."

"What?"

"Yeah nigga was fine too. But on my list it's Rich, Chris, then Jay although he is still fine the others beat him by the face."

"Okay if la la land is over I have a question? If I had a crush on someone you think of as a brother would you be mad at me."

"Quincy?"

"Yeah."

"What happened to Chris?"

"Well I had drinks with him last night and he kissed me. It was great."

"Were talking about the kiss right?" I raise a eyebrow at her.

"Yes." She sighs hitting my arm.

"Okay okay. No you all good."

"Good cause I wouldn't mind hittn that anyway."

"Bruh nigga still my cousin that's nasty to me."

"Whatevea."

"Let's go."

*~*

"Hey moms." I say hugging her as we walked through the door.

"Hey sweetie. I see you brought the clique today." She hugs the others.

"Hey mommy." Toya says they hug.

"Hey baby." Mom says to Quincy.

"Moms." They hug.

"Ma." Drew says and they hug.

"Come to the kitchen let me fix y'all a plate of food." Mom says making her way over.

She made red beans and rice, corn bread, and some fried chicken. We all got a plate and sat in her dining room.