Conflict arises

3 years later

These past three years have been amazing. Jay proposed last week and were getting married in march. Our wedding will be perfect. I just started planning it. Jays been saving over the years and said it can't be over 2.5 million dollars. Like I'd really go over that much. Maybe like 2 mill but, alright. Me, Toya, and Niesha are getting our hair, nails, and toes done. We gon be on point for my baby party.

Right now I just finished cooking his favorite breakfast. A cheese and bacon omelet, scrambled eggs with parsley, chrispy hash browns, pigs in the blanket (hotdog rolls), biscuits, and croissants.

Then when I was setting the plates out I heard my baby girl calling me. 2 years ago we had a baby named Jaysha Ramie (my moms name) Robinson (Jay's last name). She's a light skin like me, dark brown eyes like jay, full lips like me, nose, eyebrows both from her daddy, and those cheekbones clearly those bitches from me.

She was standing in front of her good holding a Doc Mcstuffin lambie toy in matching pajamas as the toy. I picked her up and sat her on one of the white chairs in the kitchen.

"What's up baby?" I asked giving her her plate.

"I wanna help you too." Her high squeaky voice said.

"Okay then go wake up daddy."

"Okay."

She tried to climb down and almost fell. I went to help her but she stopped me.

"I got it mommy."

"You sure."

She hopped down and said "see."

I laughed and she went on her way.

Once I was fully done setting the table I went to check on her.

"Agh get off me fatty." I heard her groan.

"But I love you." He said leathering her with kissed.

"Hey save some for me." I say sitting next to them.

"Don't worry he's all yours." She squirms and pinches him.

"Ow." He groans and sits up. "That's the last time I try and have fun with you."

She sticks her tongue out at him and runs away.

"Get dressed!" I yell after her.

"Okay." She yells back.

"Happy birthday Jay." I said hugging him.

"Thank you Bae." He squeezes my butt and I groan.

"Um no ain't no birthday sex happening today boy." I let go of him and start getting my clothes out.

"But it's my birthday if I want it I'm giving it."

"Yes it is but just remember your words and chose them wisely. Plus I'm the one that's giving it."

"Your so mean to me."

"That's tough love baby."

I slipped on a red crop top, black ripped skinny jeans, red stilettos, and a grey cropped blazer. I straightened my hair and did a slack smokey eye. I also added my diamond studded black Rolex that Jay got me on my 20th birthday.

"You are just as beautiful as you were the first time I laid eyes on you." He said looking through our dresser mirror at me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah I know." I jokes turning around in his arms. "I love you."

"I love you to T." He smiles down at me and I kiss him.