Fix it

When I woke up he was gone but he left a note.

Hey boo left to work. Call me when you finished.

I smiled yet sighed. I'll do it today but it might not be pretty. My classes was pushed back an hour so I could do it now or I could not to his shop knowing he was at work. I'll do that.

I took a shower and got dressed. A topped white t shirt, blue shirt shorts, black converse, a grey sweater, a gold chain, a gold chain with a ballerina on it, my rubber band, a pearl bracelet, my sunglasses, my hair in a bun no make up, and my white and brown school bag.

I made a omelet and left to the store. When I got their I slipped my sunglasses on and walked up to the counter he was at.

"Hey I'd like to buy this watch please." I say he looks at me like he doesn't care at all.

"Whatever ma." He rings me up and my smile disappointed.

"Please don't be like that." I beg an he shrugged.

"Can I talk to you?" I tried again.

"Fine." He opens the door to the counted and leads me to a back room.

I took my glasses of and sat down.

"If we can't be together can we at least be friends. I don't wanna be sour to you if I once had feelings for you. Please."

"I don't know. I broke it off but I gotta get over you too."

"So do I. But Jay wanted me to be on a good level with you since he..."

"He's with you now. Yeah that sound like something he'd do. Alright ma I'll do it."

"Good. I'm happy you said yes."

I smiled and hugged him. At first he didn't hug back but he sighed and hugged me back. I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. No there's just one thing bugging me. Chris and Janice situation.

I'll see her after school anyways so I'll get something out of her.

*~*

It was the last dance of the day and me and Janice had to do one together as faeries. It was interesting seeing her on stage verses off stage. She was a good dancer but she was too gracious with her moves. Some times you gotta go hard buy nope still soft and delicate. Hm I wonder why?

We were dancing to Trust issues by The weeknd. It was amazing I gt at least 2000 from that dance. Plus the Able my shit so yeah.

After walking off the stage I pulled her back by the arm.

"I need to talk to you." I said.

"What for?" She said all bitchy.

"Cool it with the attitude. I just wanna talk."

"Fine. But make it quick."

"Did you get a paternity test to see of Chris is really the father?"

"Yes and I gave him the results. He said they were fake and got mad when I said he has to sat child support."

"So he didn't want to pay it even though its his kid? That's fucked up."

"Damn right it is."

"You want me to talk to him for you?"

"I would say I can Handel it on my own but you saw how what happened."

"I gotchu."

We walked back to the locker room and I changed into my clothes. Then drove to my moms.