Baby Mama

I woke up and saw Richie next to me. He looks cute when he's sleeping. I kissed his cheek and got out of the bed. I see he slipped my shirt back on from last night. I'll do something nice for him since last night was great.

I searched his cabinets and forms eggs, bacon, and some grits. I decided to make that for him. Right as I was putting some on the plates I heard a door open. I finished and put the pots in the sink. And whipped my hands on a napkin.

"What are you doing?" Richie asked robbing his eyes walk into the kitchen.

"Well since you gave me that bad ass massage and cooked for me. I had to make up for that. So I made you breakfast." I say facing him now.

"You didn't have to but I appreciate it." He smiled and hugged me.

"But I can't stay long my classes start in a hour."

"It's okay. Mine start at ten."

"Lucky you."

He laughs at me "Let's eat."

*~*

I got dressed for school of the day I guess. A black tank top, a red cropped fluffy jacket, ripped acid washed jeans, and my favorite black booties. I slipped in a black belly and nose piercing. I did a black smoky eye, brushed my straightened hair out in a messy bun, and my purse.

I grabbed a water and a granola bar then I was out the door.

*~*

I drove to Toya place after she got out of class. Were hanging until I had to go to the club for my shift.

"Open the door girl it's cold!" I yelled knocking on the door.

"Alright!" She yelled back and opened it.

I walked in and she closed the door. I sat on the sofa next to Niesha and Drew.

"Hey y'all what's up." I say smiling.

"We should be saying that to you." Niesha says.

"Hold up what am I missing?" Toya asked sitting in her love seat with a bowl of mama noodles.

"She had a house date with Rich." Drew said.

"And you didn't tell me?" Toya questioned me.

"I was going to last night when I left but I didn't leave till this morning." I defend.

"Did you do it?"

"No but I will say that massage was amazing."

"He gave you a massage?"

"Yeah."

"Damn he got a brother or something?" Niesha asked.

"That's what I'm saying." Toya agreed.

"Shut up y'all two. But yeah he does."

"For real?"

"Yeah he's 24. Light skinned, brown eyed, bundle of man. He has a wife and a baby girl."

"When did you find that out?"

"Last night. Like I said before the conversation is there."

"So what about the other two?"

"Chris is okay. We haven done anything but partied. Jay he's just like Richie. That's what I'm confused on."

"So their both good to you?" Drew asks.

"Yeah I need one of them to break the tie between them."

"Oh well maybe Chris will break the tie for you." Niesha says.