Gone

Quincy p.o.v

When I came too I saw three masked people standing in front of me. An terrible aching in my head caused my head to bobble. In pretty sure I got hit with the gun barrel. But something was running down my face. I tried to touch it but I saw that my hands were tied to a chair.

I sighed and started pulling at my hands to rip it but a voice called out to me.

"Stop it you want live mane." A guy in a hoodie said.

"Who the hell is you?" I asked although his voice sounded so familiar.

"You know me nigga don't play."

Shit. It's this nigga Rocky.

"When you get out of jail?" I said shocked to see this nigga as he took his hood off.

"Last month. Now I'm getting the streets back and I'm starting with you my nigga." He cocked a gun at me and shot.

Tasha p.o.v

I woke up in a hospital room with a iv hooked up to me a mask on my face giving me oxygen and my while body was aching like it was paralyzed. I groaned in pain as my head started to hurt.

"Doctor she's awake." I heard Drew say.

I knew if I even tried to sit up it'd be terrible. I looked to the side and saw him and Toya. Then I thought about the kids and tears formed in my eyes.

"Aw sweetie does it hurt that bad?" My doctor was a older women so I was used to her babying me.

"No I can manage but, somebody took my baby."

"Your daughter?"

"Yes."

That's when I lost it. Tears fell from my eyes like a waterfall.

Niesha p.o.v

When they (Rocky and Quanta) came back they dragged a man in the room and tied him to a chair 5 feet away from me. He had a bag over his head. But when then he still reminded me of Q.

Rocky took the beg from over his head and out popped a bloody faced Quincy. I gasped and covered my body they still never gave me clothes. Rocky in locked me and helped me stand up.

Then he said, "I'm sorry ma." While we walked out the doors. Leaving Q and Quanta alone.

Drew p.o.v

"What!" I exclaimed as Toya gasped as tears flooding her eyes.

"Oh hell no were getting that baby back." I said.

"I know it's unsettling but we can do anything drastic okay." The nurse said raising her hands. "I know you wanna whip some ass right now to go get that baby but it would do no good to keep this drama going. Call the police and they can help you. I know a private investigator who could help you. Tasha were getting your baby back."

"Okay. I guess your right." I said after I composed myself.

Toya's p.o.v

Seeing Drew go form 0-100 then back to 50 mad me realize just how fast we had to get Jaysha back. When we get back from this hospital were getting her back soon.

Ain't nothing getting in the way of us getting out girls back.

Niesha p.o.v

We rounded a few corners and opened the door. Their was a t shirt on a stool and some jeans. He closed the door and Brea appeared from the door.

"I got a present for you boo." She opened the door again and three men came in the room.

"Oh no. Please!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and ran for the door.

"Naw bitch you gon get yours." She scolded me and closed the door.

I started running around the room trying to get away from them but my body was aching from my wounds. I collapse to the ground and tried to crawl away. One of them grabbed me from the ground and slammed me on the bed my head hit the headboard so hard I'm sure me neck cracked.

I started kicking my good leg and I got him in the face one of the other guys grabbed my arms and the other groaped me. The one who threw me pulled out a phone and started recording me.

As the tears started to flow I didn't stop from struggling I'm gonna fight till the end.

*~*

Niesha p.o.v

After my rape they left me in the room Rockey came in the room and was genuinely shocked to see me crying.

"What chu crying for this time ma?" He said sitting at the foot of the bed.

I pulled my legs in and winced they hurt like hell.

"Are you trying to truly break me?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"They raped me okay! Was that your pan or not!?"

"What!? No Brea was supposed to talk to you about the girl when did they leave." He sounded pretty pissed and utterly annoyed.

"20 minutes ago."

He turned to leave but turned back to me saying "I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes and slipped that shirt on.

That nigga knew the whole time. He may be a good actor but he evil as hell. I saw it in his eyes. Man if I ever get the chance to kill that nigga I will.

Three weeks later

Tasha's p.o.v

This private investigator that my nnurse gave us was takih forever. I finally got better at least a lot more than it was the day after I left the hospital. Me and Jay haven't been on good speaking terms since Jaysha was kidnapped. My baby girl all alone without one of us is terrible thought by itself.

I'm gonna get her back and today. We've been getting tips on where they have been holding Niesha and Quincy. I started smoking and drinking a lot more than I usually do but it helps me calm down so I guess it's cool.

Me, Toya, and Drew are at my moms she's taking the kids for us while we go get them back.

"Thank you ma." I say at the door as we yearned to go to the wear house.

"No problem bring my baby's back."

"I promise I will."