☆-Chapter 1-☆

Introduction: It all started in Green Hills, a place where it all felt like paradise. Sonic the hedgehog was the fastest thing alive and would run all around green hills. While Shadow the hedgehog aka "The ultimate lifeform" was no fun at all. Both hedgehogs did not get along very well, but one day, that all changed.

Sonic: "Morning already, wow. I didn't know time went by THAT fast."Sonic: "Maybe I should check up on Green Hills and maybe my friends." Sonic dashed out for a morning run and grabbed a chili dog on the way. Everyone in Green Hills waved or smiled at him, and he returned their smiles and waves. -Sonic went to Tail's Lab- Sonic: "Hey Tails, how is my favorite fox doing??"
Tails: "I'm doing great Sonic what about you." Sonic: "Oh, you know the usual morning run and a chill dog." Tails: "Good to hear that." Sonic: "So whacha doing.?" Tails: "Inventing something to brush my Tails." Sonic: "Didn't you already do something for that.?" Tails: "I did, but it broke the next day." Sonic: " Well, I better leave bye Tails." Tails: "See ya later Sonic".

Sonic was done talking to Tails he didn't know if he should talk to his other friends or just keep wondering around Green Hills. That was when Sonic bumped into his Rival (Shadow). Sonic: Woah! Shadow: HEY!
Both hedgehogs fell to the ground
Sonic: Shadow...? Shadow: What do you want Faker...you act as if I'm some ghost that came back to the world. Sonic: Oh well sorry...anyways are you okay...? Shadow: I'm fine...
Sonic: Here, let me help. Shadow: I don't need your help. Shadow got up and started walking away. Sonic: Hey, where are you going. Shadow: somewhere where I DON'T have to see you...faker... Sonic: I was just trying to help you. Shadow: yea well can't you see? I don't want YOUR help. Sonic: well sorry Mr. " The Ultimate lifeform". Shadow: "tch." He disappered into the forest, Shadow felt mad but happy at the same time that he got to see Sonic again. Meanwhile, Sonic felt the same as well. Both hedgehogs ignored what they felt for each other as rivals. And just went on about their days. -End of chapter 1-