♡-Chapter 2-♡

Once again, another day in Green Hills. Sonic did his usuals. While Shadow stayed in the forest by himself holding a lavender. Shadow didn't know why, but he was thinking about Sonic instead of how lovely the lavender was. Sonic went into the forest, trying to find a lavender for the tea he wanted to try. Shadow heard bushes and just thought it was an animal. Sonic: "Shadow, is that you...?"
Shadow: "Ugh, not you again..." Shadow was about to leave to find somewhere else that was quiet, but Sonic grabbed his arm. Shadow blushed a bit but hid that blush. Shadow: "What now?"...? Sonic: "Wait, I need your help." Shadow: "With what?" Sonic: "I need a lavender so I can try this tea recipe I found," Shadow: "I have one...here Sonic: Are you sure? Shadow:"Take it before I change my mind about giving you it." Sonic smiled and took the lavender in Shadow's hand. Sonic: "Thanks." Shadow: "You're welcome...now leave,  Sonic: "Okay,". Both hedgehogs looked at each other. Shadow: You should leave. Sonic: right uhm bye Shads... Shadow: Bye, Faker... Sonic had left the forest ready to make his lavender tea. While Shadow stayed there thinking about what just happened between him and Sonic.
Rouge: "So what was that about, sweetie~ " Shadow: "First of all, stop calling me that second. Where did you come from, and third, aren't you and knuckles dating." Rouge: "Wow, Shadow chill, you asked me about 3 questions all in one, and I asked what was that about." Shadow: "About what?" Rouge: "Don't act dumb you and Sonic wait no are you two? Shadow: "Rouge, we are not together, and we're rivals, and I don't find anything in him." Rouge: "Hmm, yea, maybe that will change." Shadow: "Whatever... Rouge: "I was joking. Okay, don't take it personally." Shadow: It's alright... Rouge and Shadow talked together. While Sonic was at home trying his lavender tea.
-End of Chapter 2-