《-Chapter 3-》

The next day, Sonic was in his house trying the lavender tea. Sonic: I hope I don't screw this recipe up. While Sonic was making the lavender tea, he heard a knock on the door. And he saw Shadow. Sonic: "Hey... how can I help you, Shads..." Shadow: "We need to talk, Faker..." Sonic: "About what?" Shadow: "Can I just come in." Sonic: "Fine, come in. " Sonic: "So what did you want to talk about.?" Shadow: "I'm leaving Green Hills."Sonic: "Wha- why? This is literally paradise." Shadow: "Not for me...I barely have anyone to be with besides Rouge." Shadow: "Besides, I have some things to do while I leave... like talk to Silver." Sonic: "Okay... you can go. I don't mind... but why are you telling me this...?" Shadow: "Because I need YOU to take care of the lavenders in the forest..." Sonic: "You know I barely don't go in the forest." Shadow: "Can you just do it for me." Sonic: "FINE, but when you come back, don't expect me to still be there taking care of your lavenders got it." Shadow: "Okay, deal." Sonic: "Well, bye, Shads." Shadow: "Bye Faker..." Shadow left, while Sonic stayed there thinking.

Shadow went to the train station where Rouge was saying bye to knuckles. Rouge: "Bye knuckles, I'm gonna miss you. I love you, knuckles."
Knuckles: "I love you to Rouge, and I'm gonna miss you so much." Shadow: "Are you two done talking now, or do I still have to watch." Rouge: "We are, and how was it with your boyfriend, Sonic?" Shadow: he's not my boyfriend." Knuckles: " Hmm, you know you two look made for each other." Shadow: "We are not -  never mind. Let's go, Rouge." Rouge: "Bye knuckles honey~." Knuckles: "Bye."
Shadow and Rouge went on their trip to meet Silver for something important. -End of Chapter 3-