◇-Chapter 7-◇

Sonic and Shadow were now dating for a couple of months now. Everything was going great for them. They went on dates and eventually told their friends (which they were all happy). It was one morning, and both hedgehogs were sleeping together in bed. Sonic was in Shadow's arms.
Sonic had woken up Sonic: "..."
While Shadow woke up to Sonic's movements. Shadow: "Morning... how did you sleep..." Sonic: "I-I slept okay."
Shadow: "You sure you look like you didn't sleep well... was I hugging you too hard or..." Sonic: "I slept okay shads." Shadow: "Okay, just making sure..." Sonic smiled at Shadow while Shadow looked away. Shadow: "I'll make us something to eat..."
Sonic: "uhh okay sure..." Shadow got up and left while Sonic went behind him. Both hedgehogs were in the kitchen. Sonic: "So what are you gonna make." Shadow: "What do you want to eat..." Sonic: "I don't know... maybe a chili dog." Shadow: "We eat those every day..." Sonic: "okay well something else..." Shadow: "Fine..."
Sonic: "Yay chili dogs..." Shadow: "yea..." Both hedgehogs didn't talk to each other after the "what to eat thing, " which was weird because they always do, but this time not really...
But lately, their relationship seems to be going on the wrong side. They never really have time to talk, and slowly, their relationship crumbles down with them...Sometimes Shadow gets annoyed, and argues with Sonic and Sonic does the same when it comes to that. What both hedgehogs don't know is that their relationship might end up breaking up if they don't fix it... -End of Chapter 7-