fifteen

We end up at his penthouse, the doorman in the lobby eyes my dress and smudged lipstick before slipping me a glance of disdain as the elevator doors shut.

"You bring a lot of girls here or something?" I manage to let out as he kisses all up and down my neck.

"What? Why?" he mumbles between kisses.

"Because your doorman just shot me the dirtiest look

"Who gives a fuck? He's probably just jealous." he mutters as he dives between my breasts, "I need you so bad. How are you so fucking sexy, Infinity?"

The elevator dings and opens to his floor, we exit together without disconnecting lips. "Read me the numbers on the doors, I don't want to take my eyes or lips off of you. Go on"

"Seven fifteen" I mutter between kisses.

"Mhmm," He mumbles as he sucks my neck, biting it softly.

"Seven... fuck." I moan.

"Don't stop... we're almost there."

"Seven twenty."

"That's it." As we stumble to the door of his penthouse, he blindly types in the code to get in, typing it in incorrectly twice, on the third try it beeps in approval, the lock clicks open and he immediately pushes me inside.

As the door slams behind us, he pushes me up against it. I wrap my arms around his broad shoulders as we continue kissing, his hands creeping up under my dress. I start to reach for his hard-on in return but he stops me, firmly grabbing my wrist. I open my eyes and look at him in confusion, "What's wrong?"

He smirks as he starts to unbutton his dress shirt, "I know you've been waiting so long for this, so I'm gonna make it worth your while." He kisses my hand, then touches it to his strong chest, my fingers trickling down the chest hair on his developed pecs.

"What do you mean?"

"Come here." He swiftly picks me up and takes me into his room. It's nearly pitch-black inside except for the soft white-blue light of the city landscape and the moon outside the window, shining a diffused spotlight on the bed. He gently lays me down, giving me a series of pecks starting from my forehead and slowly trailing down to my hips as he slides my dress off.

He then removes my panties, dragging them down my thighs with his teeth. His eyes widen slightly as his gaze falls between my legs "You're so wet for me already, fuuuck."

He makes his way back up to kiss me. As our lips push and pull against each other, I feel his fingers slowly start to penetrate me, "You're so tight."

My breath catches and he pulls away looking me in intently in the eyes, "Shit, are you okay? I mean... is that okay?"

I smile reassuringly, "Yeah."

He smiles back, "Yeah?" he whispers as his fingers continue moving inside of me.

"Mmm, yeah, don't stop. That's good. Just unexpected."

"Oh..." he groans, "I didn't mean to frighten you... just giving you a little preview for what's to come." He slowly takes his fingers out of me and sucks on them. "Mmm!"  He moaned, savoring the taste on his fingertips, "That's a sweet sample but... I think I need to taste it from the source."

He descends my body again, and wrapping his arms around my thighs he pulls me down towards him, his head now directly between them. He grips my legs, pressing them up against me as he dives in.

At first, he kissed my pussy softly, eyes closed, kissing and gently licking. His tongue moving like paintbrush strokes on a canvas.

Then suddenly, it was like a switch flipped. He started to suck my clit passionately, flicking it back and forth with his tongue. I threw my head back, groaning with pleasure. The louder my noises, the faster he would flick his tongue. It was like my moans fueled him.