6. "Danny's Insanity"

"Samson, What are you doing in here?"

Wait! I recognize that voice!

Sam quickly turns his body. "Danny!" He looks from the car collection back to Danny. "Um, that's not a butt plug, that's a makeup sponge."

Danny leans over Sam's shoulder for a moment and squints his eyes before backing up. "Close enough." He shrugs, then burps. A whiff of a strong smell of alcohol slaps Samson in the face. "Dude, I'm fucked."

Sam turns around to continue scavenging. "Why's that?- And can you make sure no one comes? Because apparently I can't rely on a certain someone." He mumbles, obviously referring to Casey.

"I heard that." Casey says on the phone.

"Got no ride home. Can't go home anyways, don't want my parents finding out. They can smell alcohol on me a mile away, so I'm homeless until sober." He says. "-And, sure thing." He walks over to the bedroom door and leans against it so no one could come in.

"Got it!" Sam tries his best to maneuver his hand to try and grab the flash drive without moving any of the toy cars.

"Good, now just keep it just in case he goes in there and sees that it's gone. He'd never suspect you have it. First one would be me. He might try and pick a fight if he does find it gone, so tell your little friend to leave before the party gets bloody." Casey suggests.

Then he hangs up.

Danny raises an eyebrow. "Was that Casey Waldon?"

"Yup." Sam sighs and bends over to put the flash drive in his shoe.

"He's got pictures of me sucking faces with like.. three dudes. Used them against me until I stopped caring.. that guy makes my balls wrinkle."

That's right! Danny's gay!
Maybe I could get his help!

Danny and Samsom had been best friends in their elementary school years. They're plenty different, but more similar in some ways too. One main thing was Danny's humor. No one finds it funny but Sam. He was pretty open about being homosexual freshman year of highschool, although Sam knew he was even before then. They weren't as close anymore because Sam's friends didn't really take a liking to Danny. Especially Kyle. He finds him weird, disturbing. If it weren't for Samson, Danny would've been excluded from the group of boys.

He still felt like he could tell Danny anything.

Samson scratches the back of his head, reluctant to speak. "We haven't had a serious conversation in awhile, Danny."

Danny burps again. "Yeah man, what's up?" He asks.

"If I talk to you about something really important and you don't tell Carter that I was in here, I'll let you stay at my place tonight." Sam proposes.

"Deal!" Danny shouts, grabbing Samson's arm and yanking him out of the room with him, slamming the door shut. "We can talk about it in your car." He pats his back as they both make their way to the stairs.

Casey eyes the two as they make their way down the stairs. This time, he had Avery beside him. "Woo! Look at the basketball kid being the good kid he is and helping an irresponsible stupid ass friend!" He lifts the two drinks in his hands. Avery shouts. "To Samson!"

A bunch of people around him laugh and cheer, shouting, "To Samson!"

Danny sticks his middle finger up behind them and at Avery on their way out. "I made out with that guy too. Although he hates me now. He was "experimenting" and wondered what it was like to make out with another dude, or at least that's what he told me." Danny explains as they make their way out the house door. "When he told me I just said "nah, you just gay," and he got a little mad. So yeah, he likes to make fun of me every now and then."