11. "Fuck you, Kyle!"

Everyone was around the school's bulletin board, looking at tryout papers, and taking pictures because the school's too lazy to post them online earlier, apparently.

Winter sports are ending soon, people need other sports to play during the spring.

Which also means the basketball season is coming to an end. Sam and the guys have one of their last games this weekend.

Tanner, Danny, Joey and Kyle were side by side, staring at the board together. Tanner, Joey, and Kyle were chatting, and Danny was just on his phone. He looks up from his phone for a moment to see what was going on, looking around his surroundings for a moment before gluing his eyes back onto his phone. He scrunches his eyebrows, and looks up again, looking to his left.

"Thought I saw something beaming from the corner of my eye.." Danny says, referring to Samson, who was staring at the board as well, except for some reason it looked like he absorbed the sun's glow, and it was emanating around him. "What the hell.." Danny murmurs, and his eye twitches. He taps on Sam's shoulder.

Sam turns to him. "Hey, Danny. Haven't spoken to you in a hot minute." He smiles at him, looking back at the board.

The other boys turn when they hear Sam's voice, already realizing the change as soon as they see him.

"What's up with you?" Kyle asks.

Danny scratches his head. "Aren't you gonna yell at me for not answering you at all this weekend?" He questions.

Sam shrugs. "I assumed you got your phone taken away."

"I did.." Danny mumbles.

"You think Wendy asked him out?" Tanner asks among the other boys.

"Maybe he got laid?" Joey suggests.

"Geez, Sam.. What were you up to this weekend?" Kyle adds.

Sam looks at everyone confused. "What are you guys talking about?"

They all look at each other, then look back at Sam suspiciously.

"You know the afterglow people get when they get a partner or have really good sex?" Danny asks. "You've got that, Sam."

Sam's heart sinks. He awkwardly laughs, then scratches the back of his head. "Nonsense!" He shouts, then ducks his head and lowers his voice. "Is it bad..?"

"Not horrible, just noticeable." Joey answers.

"Damn it.." He points to Danny. "You, come talk with me. Kyle.. I'll talk with you after first period." He declares, grabs Danny's hand, and storms off before Kyle or Danny could react.

Kyle's eyes slightly widen. "Wait.. really?" He questions, but Sam was already too far.

"You're even humming to yourself.. what the hell went on?" Danny questions. "Oh!" He exclaims. "Didn't you say something about him coming over to your house on Friday?"

"Keep your voice down!" Sam shouts, looking around. He led Danny into a nearby bathroom, Luckily, it was empty. Danny kicked the block from the door so it would shut, so students would think the bathroom was closed. He runs back over to Sam

Danny holds a tight grasp onto Sam's shoulder. "What happened?!"

Sam holds onto Danny's shoulders as well. "He kissed me."

"He-" Danny stops himself from speaking, raising an eyebrow. "He- kissed you?" He says, then lets out a sigh, dropping his arms. "Sam.. I don't think it was-"

"I don't know why he did it! He kinda just- asked! And I was like 'uhh okay', and then we actually did it, and then I realized we were doing it and-" Sam paused to catch his breath as he talked at a fast speed. "Then it got really intense! Like- reeally intense.." Sam says, thinking back on it. "It was like.." Sam looks Danny right in the eye. "Hot."