Awkward

Wife/Elena POV:

    I was in the backseat of a black car next to my new Husband, Alejandro

I was in the backseat of a black car next to my new Husband, Alejandro. Sure he was handsome, but I despised him, or maybe I despised my parents for this arrangement. My parents, that's who I'm mad at, I mean he did nothing wrong so not him.

He's so cold to everyone, the one thing I've heard him say since we met was 'I do' when we got married, it's not like I've said anymore though. I glanced at him and he seemed to be looking at me but then looked at the window, I looked out the window too.

Well, this is awkward. I thought as we drove, I looked into the front at the driver.

"About how much longer?" I asked, I needed a nice nap.

"About 10 minutes Miss."

"Ok thank you" I slumped back into the seat and looked out the window.

I glanced at Alejandro again, maybe the rumors I heard were true. A month ago when I found out I was going to be married off I told my best friend, Elle, she said that people were saying that the reason why he's so rich is cause he's the leader of a mafia that kills people. I still don't know if I believe her or not, sure, he looks intimidating but he wouldn't kill anyone, right?

I started to notice his facial features. He had brownish but sorta gray eyes. They were cold and could probably pierce through someone's soul, and his hair was black and messy, almost just above his eyes. He wasn't smiling or frowning, it was really hard to read him, I couldn't tell if he was happy, sad, or angry.

I looked out the window again. In the distance, I could see a huge gray house with trees and bushes all around it.

Husband/Alejandro POV:

We were in the car after the wedding and I was staring at Elena

We were in the car after the wedding and I was staring at Elena. God, she looks so beautiful. I thought as one of my men, Alex, drove us to the mansion. The only reason we were even in this situation was because of our parents, hers wanted money and mine wanted me married. But hey at least she's pretty, pretty like a rose.

I want to not like her but I can't, those siren-like Brunette eyes with her matching Brunette hair and the way it flowed just past her chest, I don't know why but it draws me in. You could say I was attracted to her, although I didn't want to be...

I forgot I was looking at her then she turned her head, I immediately turned my head to the window hoping she didn't catch me looking at her, knowing damn well she did. I could feel my heart beating and butterflies in my stomach, I hadn't felt that since I was a kid. Why am I getting nervous, I'm a mafia leader, we don't get nervous... I thought as I calmed down. God am I glad my father isn't here to see me flustered like this.

"About how much longer?" I heard her say. My god, that voice is just perfect... so smooth and calming. I felt the blood go to my face as I thought that, I was most definitely blushing right now. "About 10 minutes Miss." I heard Alex say. "Ok thank you." She has manners too... Most people would have just stayed silent or just said okay.

I started to see the house in the distance.