Cuddles

Elenas POV:

I woke up around 5 am. I don't know why I woke up but I did... I was hungry that's why. I got up and went to Alejandro's room. I knocked first then just walked in. I walked over to where he was sleeping and gently shook him.

"Alejandro?" I asked softly.

"Mmhm, what is it?"

His sleepy voice, oh god... it made my face blush, I could feel it... Why am I feeling like this? I'm not supposed to feel like this!

"I'm hungry..."

"What time is it?" he rolled over to face me, a slight smile on his face. I looked at the clock on his desk.

"Erm... 5:47"

"Breakfast can wait then... Can you survive three more hours?" He said with a chuckle, at this point, he was teasing me.

"I guess..." I started to walk away but then I felt something warm grip my wrist, I looked back. It was Alejandro's hand.

"Stay?" He asked.

"Er, I... What do you mean?"

"If you stay and just sleep here I can wake you up easily at eight." That's a pretty fair point.

"Sure I guess..." I crawled to the other side of the bed and got under the covers, I fell asleep within minutes. Maybe thirty minutes later I felt an arm around my waist, I woke up, and I didn't move though.

I already knew it was Alejandros, so I let it stay there, he was probably already asleep and just doing it in his sleep, I knew he didn't have feelings for me, and I don't have feelings for him.

I mean sure he's hot and all but I don't know his personality plus what about all that mafia stuff? Who knows if it's true or not? I decided I was going to call Elle tomorrow.

I had to.

Alejandro POV:

I was asleep, then I woke up to a slight shake, I heard the voice of an angel.

"Alejandro?" Her voice was so soft, almost like she wasn't here to wake me.

"Mmhm, what is it?" From my ears, my voice sounded horrid... god I hated my sleepy voice.

"I'm hungry..." Is she hungry? Now?

"What time is it?" I turned over to her, a slight smile on my face. God she looked adorable in the T-shirt and shorts, I just wanted to grab her waist and hug her.

"Erm... 5:47" She's hungry, at 5:47, What is she?

"Breakfast can wait then... Can you survive three more hours?" I said with a chuckle, I didn't mean for it to come off as rude or anything.

"I guess..." I watched her start to walk away. I wanted her to stay.

I could grab her waist? No, that would be to forward... I had to think fast if I wanted her to stay. I could grab her hand... No still to forward... her wrist! Yeah, that's perfect.

I reached for her wrist and grabbed it just in time.

"Stay?" I pleaded, trying not to look obsessed or anything, she turned to me.

"Er, I... What do you mean?" Oh F-(Enstert Quack sound). Now I had to think of an excuse, and quickly again... I can't just say I want to cuddle or I want her company...

"If you stay and just sleep here I can wake you up easily at eight." Perfect, I'd probably fall for it easily...

"Sure I guess..." Thank god that worked. She crawled on the other side of the bed and fell asleep, her back facing me.

After about thirty minutes I couldn't stand it anymore. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close, I heard her slight snoring stop. It seemed she was awake but she didn't move my arm or say anything. I fell asleep with my face against her back.