Drunk?

Elenas POV:

I took a nice nap, and then I finally woke up, I didn't bother checking the time before I said,

"I'm hungry..." I got out of the bed and went downstairs. I didn't want to depend on the chefs and maids so I made myself some toast.

I may have burned a couple of slices and cussed... But eventually, after a little bit, I finally got the perfect toast.

I was standing behind the counter about to take a bite when I felt strong and firm arms wrap around my waist.

"Mmm, you're warm..." I heard Alejandro say.

What the hell is this man thinking...

"Alejandro, what the f-(Insert quack sound) are you doing?" I asked him, then I smelt his breath, Beer, possibly wine.

"F-(Insert quack sound), you're drunk aren't you?" I felt him nod as he put his chin on my shoulder, he had a firm grip around my waist.

I took a deep breath and a bite of my toast, then I felt something on my neck, almost like a kiss... That's when I realized he was kissing my neck.

"Alejandro, what are you doing?" No response, I felt him softly bite my neck.

"Alejandro, we need to get you to bed, now." I set the toast on the counter, then I pulled him away from my neck and he started whining, I dragged him to his room and made him lie down in his bed.

"I don't wanna..!" God, he sounds like such a child but it's adorable...

"Well you have to, you're going to be hungover bad tomorrow..." I turned around to walk away and then he grabbed my waist pulling me onto the bed, he forced me to lay down facing him, wrapped his arm around my waist, and smiled.

He looked like a dog, an adorable, hot, confused, happy, dog... He leaned in and before I knew it he kissed me gently... What the hell is happening... I just laid there, in shock.

He pulled away and closed his eyes, he started to snore. I got up and walked to the kitchen, shocked at what just happened. I finished my toast and went to my room. I laid down and just laid there...

Eventually, I fell asleep.

Alejandro POV:

When I got to the bar I immediately spotted Etsevon.

"Hey! You made it..." He said, I wished that was Elena's voice because her voice was heaven, his voice was hell. I sat down next to him.

"Let's cut to the chase, what do you want?" I asked him, with an angry tone. He may have been my brother but he was also an enemy mafia boss.

"Calm down Alejandro, I mean I do want something but no need to be hasty with it." I took a deep breath.

"Sorry, what do you want?" I asked a little calmer.

"Remember when mom was alive?" I nodded. Can he just get to what he f-(insert quack sound)-ing wants?

"Well remember that letter she wrote? You know the one saying you got half the mafia once Dad died and I got half?"

"Yes... now what the f-(insert quack sound) do you want?"

"I want your half, and Elena, she's pretty."

WHO DOES THIS MAN THINK HE F-(INSERT ANGRY QUACK SOUND)-ING IS?!

"Give me 1,000 reasons and maybe," I said sarcastically. My half of the mafia was maybe for some money, but Elena? No, never.

"Aww come on brother, don't be so sour, I'm sure you don't even like her," He said with a laugh, I wanted to slit his throat so bad...

"Quite the opposite, actually I love her, so no. Why do you want her and my mafia anyway?" I tried to sound nice, I really did, I'm sure it didn't come off as nice.

"Why do you think so? The mafia because of money, Elena because why not?" That wasn't an answer...

"Then no," I said as I walked out of the bar. The other bar was just by the house, so I just went there. When I got there I drank... A lot, just enough where I was on the verge of being drunk. I walked out and drove home, I had a plan.

I walked into the house and to the kitchen, I saw Elena cooking so I did the obvious, I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Mmm, you're warm..." I mumbled, I tried my best to slur my words so I sounded more drunk, she couldn't get mad at a drunk me...

"Alejandro, what the f-(Insert quack sound) are you doing?" I missed her voice so much, it was like I was in f-(Insert quack sound)-ing heaven again.

"F-(Insert quack sound), you're drunk aren't you?" She must've smelt my breath, I nodded and rested my head on her shoulder. Then I watched her take a bite of toast and I kissed her neck softly, I made sure to be very gentle.

"Alejandro, what are you doing?" I didn't respond.

I'm definitely in heaven now...

I gently bit her neck.

"Alejandro, we need to get you to bed, now." I did not want to, I just wanted to show her my love and pretend I was drunk...

She pulled me away from her neck and practically dragged me to my room.

"I don't wanna..!" I tried to sound whiny, I feel like drunk people are whiny.

"Well you have to, you're going to be hungover bad tomorrow..." She started to walk away but I grabbed her and forced her to lie down next to me.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and leaned in, I kissed her on the lips... I was gentle and soft... then I pulled away slightly and fell asleep immediately, god, I was tired.