Adorable but hot?

Elenas POV:

When I got in the car I sighed. Then I got on my phone and got on TikTok. Then, The stupid man who is hot but I hate him spoke.

"So... It's gonna be an hour drive..." Wow, Way to defuse the awkwardness... He's a f-(insert quack sound)-ing idiot...

He turned to his window and looked out of it. I looked up at him and simply scoffed.

"What?" He asked.

"Why did you hug me earlier?" I said in a quiet voice so... Ada- no Alex over there couldn't hear.

"I already know!" Alex said. What the hell!

"I... I don't know... I just felt like it I guess..." He said in a hushed voice. He continued to look out the window. I looked over to him and immediately felt blood rush to my face.

His hair was just... It looked so soft and I wanted to sink my hand into it. I couldn't though. Cause,

I.

Don't.

Like.

Him.

I do NOT have feelings for him. I looked out my window and I remembered his face, so..

Cold but hot.. Why did he have to be so f-(quack)-ing hot... Honestly he's even hotter now that I know he's a part of the mafia, even better runs it. The only thing that would make it better was if he rode a motorcycle...

I mean he already has like a f-(quack)-ing six pack, his build is amazing...

And that one night I slept in his bed? Let's just say I felt something...

What the f-(quack)!? I'm not supposed to say all this about him!

Sure he's hot but who cares. No one, exactly. Well maybe like hookers or something but I'm not a hooker.

In fact I only had one hook up when I was younger, it... Wasn't the best. But I don't want to talk about it.

I pushed all those thoughts aside and leaned my head back.

I fell asleep.

Alejandro POV:

When we got in the car, I immediately felt awkward...

"So... It's gonna be an hour drive..." I said then turned my head to look out the window.

Then she scoffed...

Did I make her mad?

Was she angry with me?

Did she hate me?

Was I overthinking?

Definitely.

"What?" I asked... I wanted to know why she scoffed...

"Why did you hug me earlier?" She said in a quiet voice, I assume so Alex couldn't hear but he has amazing hearing...

"I already know!" Alex said. I guessed that.

"I... I don't know... I just felt like it I guess..." I said in a hushed voice, When she looked out her window I looked at her.

She was so pretty and beautiful... She couldn't compare to any of the women I've been with...

And believe me, that's a long and hard list to beat... She almost looked angry...

Did she not like hugs?

Probably just not from me...

I kinda wish her parents would have set us up and made us bump into each other and get married in our own time... Then by this time we could probably be making out or some shit like that...

She kinda turned her head and I'm assuming she fell asleep.

Like 5 minutes later Alex spoke.

"Hey wanna know something funny?"

"What..." I say, in a low voice.

"My boyfriend Mateo Lives at the place where we are staying!"

Great, now they're gonna be making out and making sounds all night while Elena and are gonna be stuck in opposite rooms.

"He'll be picking us up on his boat, then taking us to his cabin which has 2 rooms... So you and Elena will have to share."

F-(insert quack sound) yeah. Good job Mateo for choosing a cabin with only 2 rooms...

"Ok..." I say.

"Is Elena asleep?" Alex asked as Elena grunted, I stifled back a laugh.

"Yeah, She is..."

"So I'm sure you're happy about having to share a room with her..." He said quietly. I was...

"Yeah... But I'm gonna give her the bed.... I don't want her to be uncomfortable..."

"Awww you're such a gentleman!" I made a shh sound cause I didn't want to wake her up...

"Shut the f-(insert quack sound) up Alex... Plus I'm sure you and Mateo are gonna make out and do it."

"Ok, that's true-" I cut him off.

"Just please be quiet when yall do, I don't need to fall asleep or wake up to that." He chuckled. I sighed and looked out the window.

"10 more minutes" He said, there was no way an hour went by that fast... I looked over at Elena and stared in awe...

She looked adorable and hot at the same time... Who knew that was possible..? I looked out the window and I guess I zoned out cause next thing I know Alex is outside the car kissing a guy that I assume is Mateo. I looked over at Elena and unbuckled myself then gently tapped her.

"Elena? Wake up we're here..."