(Extra) Alex POV

HAHA FUCKERS I FINALLY GET MY OWN POINT OF VIEW, Oh shit I just broke the wall thing- oh well

I woke up pretty early, 10 am! That's super early right? Psst this is where you say 'Oh god Alex, I feel so bad and I love you so much!'

Thank you, Thank you.

So I barged into Alejandro's room right? Without knocking, he was kinda mad but whatever. He said,

"Ever heard of knocking? F-(insert quack sound)-ing idiot..." I took very much offense to that,

AHEM BETTER APOLOGIZE ALEJANDRO.

"Erm yeah... Sorry... Erm... Your brother kinda moved the time limit to a week... So either give her and your mafia to him or... He'll take it himself.." Is what I responded with, he looked mad but he couldn't kill me cause A, I'm his best bud, and B, I'm literally his right hand man soooooo.... He took a second to calm down because he's a fuc- oh wait... sorry... He's a f-QUACK-ing bitch.

"WHAT THE F-(insert quack sound) ALEX?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE CHANGED THE TIME LIMIT?!"

What the f-QUACK- man ;-; why are you yelling at the messenger!?

He put on clothes and stormed out, probably to go smooch with Elena. I walked out after him, but luckily I didn't see him, Elena was going in her room though. I headed downstairs and sat on the couch next to Alejandro. I started playing on my phone and then I got a boat which was my boyfriends boat.

"Hey so... Um.. The boat will be ready in 2 hours and 30 minutes, and it takes about 1 hour to get there..." He groaned, rude much.

"So well leave in an hour..." He said 30 minutes- That's right, I know stuff...

"But you said-"

"I don't care what I said Alex..." He put his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands... Why was he so f-QUACK-ing worried...

"Erm... I'm ready to go..." Oh Elena was there, is it bad I can see Alejandro and Elena making out and going at it? Or is that just me?

"We're not leaving for another hour" Alejandro sounded so rude... He needs to work on his girl skills, not like I like girls but he needs help.

"Ok... but I thought you sa-"

"It doesn't matter what I said... We're leaving in an hour because Alex forgot to make boat plans."

SHUT THE F-QUACK UP ALEJANDRO ERIC HANDREO, THAT'S RIGHT, I KNOW YOUR FULL NAME.

"Ok, Ok... Can I just go to my room then and you just text me when we're leaving?" I didn't even notice Elena spoke because I was thinking this: Better not blame me again bitch,

I can say bitch right? I better be able to or me and this author is gonna fight.

Then Alejandro spoke. "Yeah, sure..." He got on his phone and I looked over, he was checking on what Elena was on...

SHE HAS C.AI TOOO?! I F-QUACK-ING LOVE THIS GIRL!

Then Alejandro spoke. "Wake me up when it's time to go..." I just plainly nodded. He went to sleep and I got on C.ai chatting with Jarold, my hot gay roomate.

We were currently in the middle of a makeout session, don't f-quack-ing ask.

Aaaaannyyywaayysss I shook him awake after about a hour, that bitch was a hard sleeper cause it took me 5 f-QUACK-ing minutes-.

"We're about to leave" I said like a sweet little angel.

"ok... I'll text Elena..." He got his phone out, I was still talking to Jarold. Then I started to speak because I'm so smart...

YEAH ALEX I READ YOUR POV SHUT THE F-QUACK UP MAN!

"Uhhh... Do I go start the car or..."

"ALEX I SWE-'' Then Elena came down the stairs, I swear he only calms down for her...

"Alex, please start the car we'll be in in about 3 minutes..." I went outside and started the car.

THEY BETTER BE MAKING OUT OR WE'RE GONNA HAVE PROBLEM.

I very calmly got on my phone. I checked the cameras inside and oh my gahhhhh!

THEY WERE HUGGING! Not as good as making out but I'll take it. Then I honked the horn, I didn't want them to f-QUACK yet, soon though... very soon... hopefully... Maybe I'll lock them in a closet and put red LEDs and condoms and stuff in there-

YEAH.

When they came out HE OPENED THE DOOR FOR HER! Tell me that isn't the cutest thing you've seen!

Then he got in on the opposite side, and I started driving.