Stalker Alert

Elenas POV:

We walked into the house, it was a lot bigger than what I originally thought. The walls were a light gray. It was beautiful. It was very spacious, on one side of the room where we entered was the entrance to the kitchen, on the other side.

"Welcome to your new home, I guess..." He said very coldly. Well, that's a good start I guess...

"So... er, where will I be sleeping?" I ask, as nicely as possible just to try and get on his nerves, maybe this will be fun after all.

He started walking. Does this man think I'm just going to follow him? Well, he's correct. I think as I follow closely behind. He opened a dark cyan door, why was it dark cyan? Who the F-(Enstert Quack sound) knows...

I walked in, the walls were sort of an off-white while the carpet was a gray color, the ceiling was a galaxy, who is this guy... and there was a bed with dark cyan sheets. What the hell... In case you didn't know, my favorite color was dark cyan. Next to the bed was a desk, it had a cup of pencils on it and a lamp. On the wall there were shelves filled with books, I was in love, with the books of course! Everything in this room is very... Me.

"er... this is where you'll sleep, my room is just down the hall..." He said he sounded less cold than before.

"Ok, thank you..." This time when I talked I was kinda cold...

This is kinda freaky, why were the door and bed sheets my favorite color... He just nodded and walked out. I sat on the bed, then I saw a laptop on the desk, I immediately grabbed it, I mean who wouldn't? I opened it and saw it needed a password. You've got to be kidding me... I guessed... 10 times, all wrong, and I was not about to go and ask, I Don't need help. So I gave up and put it back. I went to the closet, I needed to sleep but I was not about to sleep in this wedding dress, it may be cute but no. I found a white T-shirt and some soft shorts, I put them on and went to bed.

Alejandro POV:

I had told Alex to come in after us, I don't know why I did that. I unlocked the door and let her in my house.

It wasn't even that big. I honestly don't know why she was acting so shocked but she was cute when her face was like that so I let it be.

"Welcome to your new home, I guess..." I said, I spoke coldly, DAMMIT, I was trying to be nice but my cold nature took over.

"So... er, where will I be sleeping?" She spoke so, so... I can't even explain it, it sounded almost happy.

I was flustered and I didn't know why so I just started walking hoping she'd be smart enough to follow. Just keep walking and don't let her see your face you idiot...

We got to the dark cyan door that was hers. Her dad had wanted her to be somewhat happy so he told me a few things about her such as her favorite color, dark cyan, and her love for books and outer space.

"er... this is where you'll sleep, my room is just down the hall..." I think I said that kinda nicely.

"Ok, thank you..." She sounded cold this time...

I didn't want her to be cold to me, I probably shouldn't be cold with her either... God, she looks beautiful in that dress...

I walked out, I couldn't look at her anymore without feeling the heat in my face. I went to my room, it was the very last door, I walked in.

My walls were dark gray and my carpet was off-white, the opposite of hers, my ceiling matched my walls, my bed sheets were dark red and I had a desk on the opposite side and a TV.

Shit, that's what I meant to add to her room. A TV. I went to my closet and changed out of my suit into gray sweatpants, I got in my bed and fell asleep.