Truce?

Elenas POV:

When I got to my room I shut the door. Then I was about to sit on the bed when I saw a phone on the desk, with a note on it. I picked up the note.

"I figured you would like a phone, I already put my number, your dad's number, and your brother's number in it. -Alejandro"

I turned on the phone and set the password. I thought of the perfect combination, 1357, easy to remember for no reason. I set the background to some book background I found on Pinterest and got the social media apps like TikTok, Snapchat, and stuff. I got on Tiktok, I mean I was bored.

I found this adorable couple. It was amazing and I honestly wish I could have something like that. The guy was giving the girl princess treatment and she was giving him prince treatment.

I turned my phone off and set it down. Why was I so mad at Alejandro for doing my dishes... He was just being nice yet I scoffed and walked away... Then I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come in?" It was Alejandro.

"Sure" He opened the door and took a step in.

"I have a work meeting tonight, I'll probably be out late cause we may have drinks afterward. Will you be okay here with just the maids?" He asked, He sounded calm.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Have fun" I said in a very harsh tone, I wasn't even looking at him.

"Okay... I'll be gone in 5 minutes."He walked out and closed my door, I sighed. What was I even supposed to do? I did the obvious option and took a nap... A nice long nap.

Alejandro POV:

I finished washing her dishes and mine and then checked my phone. I had an unread message from one of the rival Mafia leaders that I was in an alliance with, Estevon. Oh, and he was my brother, complicated, right?

Estevon: Hey Alejandro, so I and a couple of my guys are meeting at a bar and I thought I would invite you

Alejandro: Sure, truce while we were there?

Estevon: Yeah, truce

I figured I should probably go tell Elena about it. I started to walk to her room. I knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Damn... Her voice is beautiful...

"Can I come in?" There was a small pause.

"Sure"

"I have a work meeting tonight, I'll probably be out late cause we may have drinks afterward. Will you be okay here with just the maids?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Have fun" I noticed she was holding the phone I got her... I don't know why but it made me happy...

But when she talked she did sound extremely cold, was she really hurt that much by me doing the dishes?

"Okay... I'll be gone in 5 minutes." I said. Then I closed the door behind me.

I went to my room and put on a Black button-up shirt with Black jeans. I figured I shouldn't look too professional but I also shouldn't look too normal. Then I got in my car and left.