Author's note

So, I know I'm writing this a little late but I wanted to include a chapter like this when I was halfway done the story so yay. 

This story is supposed to be a little sad and a little blurry, but that's kind of what all teenager's lives are like at this point, right? There's a lot of depressing stuff in people's lives and I wanted to kind of put that on paper (or on the screen :)).

Thank you for clicking on this story! I appreciate it. I'll try to keep you guys updated every day with a new part at 7:00 am PDT!

Regardless of the updates, please comment and share your thoughts on each chapter. I like to read the feedback on my work and improve upon it. Especially when it's my first book (yay, almost there). Please message me too if you are inquiring about anything in the story. 

Please vote too. I know this isn't necessary, but it helps me out nonetheless. 

Tysm for reading this book!

See you when the next part is out, 

Hello W. 

P.S.,

I'm kinda new to this so also comment if there's anything else I'm supposed to include. I know some stories have a visualizer of the characters... anyway. 

This story is told by two characters: Sam and Liv. They both have a pent-up past that involves them making stupid decisions and the point of this story is to learn to move on and get up after things go to hell.