NOT REQUIRED TO READ: Hey yall (A/N)

GUYS TYSM for getting us to 93 reads!!! It means so much and I didn't expect us to get here. It might not seem like a lot, but as this is my first story, I'm so excited. Y'all should see my face every time I open my story and I see that a few new people have started or that more people have read a new update. I'm so happy to be here, tysm for for doing that y'all.

Now, back to my fanfic! Until yesterday, I did not know I was going to Chicago, but it turns out I am. I'm going to be away for three days, and it'll be the end of spring break 😭😭😭 and we have some HUGE exams in school. But our school has this nice little policy where they don't give too much hw. Extra curricular activities will be canceled as well. This means I'll be able to update now!!!

I'm going to try and update but remember, sometimes we get surprises, and things don't always go the way we'd planned. So it's always a good idea to just go with the flow. I will definitely post another chapter before the end of March, the latest update will be April first.

Btw April first is one of my favorite days bc as Potterheads might know, it is the day my favorite twins were born. Happy birthday Fred and George!!!

Also i have new ideas for fanfics for Leo Valdez, Percy Jackson, and (don't hate me) Coriolanus Snow. These are all fictional men I've simped over at some point(CORYO MAKES ME ANGGYY)  so I'm planning to start those fanfics but not yet obvi.

I forgot to mention this in the last chapter, but the "Declarations of Love" is a real list I have, and the small snippet that Damion and Emmy say to each other is a real book that I'm writing with my friend, we're hoping to publish it officially on Amazon. Let me know if u guys have any ideas on how we could publish that, it'd be awesome. TYYYY

Once again TYSM guys, I LOVE YALLLLLLL !!!

GRAYSON HAWTHORNE FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR