CHAPTER 22:

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍

To say seeing Ryder here was a surprise would be an understatement, I really started to think that he had forgotten about me, and I know how selfish that is of me.

Things just feel so different when you actually love someone. Being this far away from him is killing me.

"Quinn, are you okay, babe?"

Ryder asked with a concerned look on his face. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I was just thinking."

He kissed me on the head.

"I hope you thought about what we're going to do while I'm here, I've already shown you a piece of my world, now I want to see a piece of yours."

I grinned at him.

"Oh, baby, you're going to regret those words."

I watched his eyes go wide, and I smiled to myself, god it's easy to get under his skin.

My parents are not here for winter break, my dad, and Ellie's dad wanted to treat our mother's to a romantic get away.

And since I didn't know about Ryder coming, I didn't ask for their permission for him to stay at my house.

But as I was panicking, Ryder laughed at me and said I didn't need to worry because he asked my parents if it was okay with them, and to my surprise they actually agreed.

But my father obviously told Ryder that there was no way in hell that him and I would sleep in the same bed, But I'm sorry dad, I can make no promises.

I showed Ryder around my house, and he had a big smile on his face the whole time, his smile just got even bigger when we finally made it to my room.

It wasn't really anything special, I had a Queen size bed with black and purple bedding a few shelves filled with books, a small walk in closet and an attached bathroom, my walls were painted a medium gray color.

"Wow, so this is where we'll be sleeping?"

He asked with a smirk.

I obviously blushed, and ended up throwing him with a pillow, resulting in him laughing at me.

I walked over to him, he was sitting on my bed watching my every step, when I finally stood in front of him, I wrapped my arms around his neck, even sitting down, he was still almost taller than me.

Furthermore, I leaned closer to his ear and whispered.

"Oh, would you like to know what it feels like sleeping next to me?"

He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.

"Oh, when did you get so confident? I like it."

I rolled my eyes at him, and he grinned at me.

"God, I love you so fucking much."

He said while staring into my eyes.

I smiled at him, and slammed my lips to his, the kiss got more heated, Ryder laid back on the bed taking me down with him.

I was on top of him now straddling his hips with my legs.
I stopped kissing him and sat up looking down at him with a smile on my face.

"Well, this is different."

I said, he looked at me, but he seemed worried.

"We can stop if you're not comfortable."

He said while lightly rubbing his hands up and down my arms.

"No, I'm more comfortable than I've ever been, I think I might just stay like this."

I said smirking down at him.

"I'm all yours, so do with me whatever you want, my mind, heart, and soul is all yours."

Hearing him say those words gave me full on goosebumps.

"Okay, fuck it, James and Ellie will be okay without us for a while."

I once again slammed my lips to his, and everything that happened after that was filled with a lot of need, pleasure, and passion.

I woke up in Ryder's arms with my head on his chest and him staring at me with a smile.

"Morning, Beautiful."

He said kissing me on the top of my head.

"Morning?"

"Well, after what we did, we fell asleep."

I instantly blush thinking about how intimate things got between us.

"How late is it?"

He groaned and grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

"It's 7:00 am."

"Shit, did we really sleep that long!"

I started getting up, but froze when I realized that I was still naked.

Ryder laughed and pulled me back into bed.

"Or we can just stay in bed all day."

Ryder suggested with a grin, I almost considered it.

"No, we can't, What the hell are we going to tell James and Ellie."

"I don't think they would want the details, my love."

I blushed and smiled at him, which caused him to raise his eyebrow at me.

"I like it when you call me that."

"What, My love?"

I shyly looked away from him.

"Yeah, it makes me feel special."

Ryder sat up in bed and I had to hold my breath, he was also still naked, and my eyes couldn't help but travel his body, he was muscular but not too much he had a perfectly tanned torso, and a full six-pack that I just wanted to feel with my hands.

He gently took my hand in his, and my hand seemed to have a mind of its own because it started moving over his abs and chest, earning a groan from him.

"Quinn, you don't need words to feel special because you already are special, you are beautiful, and as long as I have you, I will never stop reminding you."

I lunched towards him and slammed my lips to his, it was either kiss him or cry my eyes out.

He grabbed me by the hips and I wrapped my legs around him.
He stopped kissing me, still out of breath he asked.

"What about Ellie and James."

I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"They can wait."

He smirked at me and slammed his lips to mine.

Everything from yesterday up to now can only be described in one word, perfect.