Day 2 - Points: 2/9

99380 is happy.

The worries about yesterday's split are gone, there's a fresh breeze blowing over the top deck, and the big sky shiny is slowly rising. Occasionally, a servant trots by, shoots the drone a curious glance, and goes about their business which seems to be getting something to eat or drink in one of the only two open establishments further away on the deck. 99380 is sitting on a bar stool, at peace. An opportunity to gain these 'points' should show itself eventually, and rushing around might only make it miss it.

A yawning green pegasus wearing a colorful shirt open in the front walks past and behind the bar counter where he starts checking the area for something which 99380 can't identify.

"You know, we won't be open for another hour," says the pegasus in passing, "I'm just checking if we're stocked up for the day."

"That's okay, I like how quiet it is now. And these tall chair thingies are great for looking around. You see, when I was walking through this place yesterday, I could barely see anything through all the ponies and legs everywhere," 99380 shrugs before getting an idea, "Umm, am I not supposed to be here?"

"Hm?" the pegasus finally finds a set of keys and opens the liquor cabinet in the back, "No, it's fine. Feel free to hang around," he pauses, trots over to the far side of the counter, and fiddles with a strange box for a moment before-

"Kchrrrrhshshhssssss!"

"Eep, you made the box mad!" yelps 99380, crouching on the bar stool to keep the counter between itself and the box.

The pegasus briefly glances its way before resuming fiddling with the knobs.

"It's just a radio."

99380 tilts its head.

"Is it always this angry?"

"Gimme a sec..." mumbles the pegasus, "It takes finesse to catch something after a whole night of floating."

"-and this concludes the Maretime Bay morning news. Next up - Fuzzy Nimbus and the weather report!" a mare's quiet and slightly distorted voice suddenly comes out of the box.

"Aaand there we go!" the pegasus says, satisfied as the radio greets the new day, "Enjoy! From tomorrow it'll be griffon radio stations only."

As 99380 keeps staring at the radio in disbelief, the pegasus returns to counting the supplies.

"Hello, ponies-!" an energetic female voice replaces the quieter one coming out of the box.

"Awww..." 99380's excitement fades a little.

Should I be listening?

"-and all you other creatures of Equestria and beyond!"

I should, that means me too!

"Eeeeheheheee!" 99380 claps its hooves together, "Hello, boxy!"

"Today, we're up for another beautiful Summer day from the coast all the way to Canterlot! Clear skies and wind speeds perfect for easy soaring in the sky."

"Neat!"

"However, it's time for our usual Summer reminder - take a break over noon and stay in the shade. You don't want to risk a heat stroke."

"I sure will! I don't like getting struck. I think 99685 does, but that drone is kinda weird even by our standards. Nice guy, though."

"So, overall, things are looking glorious for now. Buuut, be careful-"

"Oh no!"

"-because the public readings from the weather stations down southeast of the Forbidden Jungle spell some potential for a massive storm. The pegasi weather teams will be doing their best to stop clouds from forming along the coastline, but we'll keep you informed for today and tomorrow in case things get worse."