Day 2 - Points: 9/9

Night drapes its cool embrace over the cruise ship, and the drones answer 387's mental call, summoning them towards the front end of the ship where a stage is being set up for the light show. Faced with the warrior, the drones fan out with 10013 and Smiley in the middle and 36658 and 99111 decidedly as far away from each other as possible.

"Alright," begins 387, "Today's been pretty eventful and I've been trying to keep up with what's been happening but I had my own business to take care of. So, before the light show begins, let's polish off any remaining point additions or subtractions."

He counts off every drone one by one:

"10013 - decidedly neutral, I see. No love gained, no presence anywhere, and I see that 20100 refilled your love before we started. No points to allocate in either direction then. Was there anything useful about the lectures?"

"It was interesting, but I'm not sure how useful it would be for any of us," admits 10013, "I have a bunch of stories to tell the guys back home, at least."

"You never know when knowledge can turn into a weapon," 387 offers at least words of comfort while rummaging through the head of the next drone, "20100 - you earned... three hundred and sixty bits by painting artworks that would normally gain the artist a lifetime of wealth, security, and prestige. On one hole, I'm decidedly impressed. On the other, I can't help being pissed off about the wasted potential."

"If you want some shinies, you can have them," offers 20100, "We traded some of them for various things to eat or drink but eventually 99526 got sick. Oh, and one griffon lady said she'd show both of us some proper loving and a really good time for fifty, but I had to drag 99526 off because it was kinda... spewing at the time, so I told her that maybe later."

387 wipes his forehead in relief.

"You know what? Plus four points. One for not needing a refill, one for refilling others, one for the extra bits, and one for, umm, maintaining a good image by not buying a griffon... escort, and I'm being exceedingly polite here."

"So many points!" 20100 clamps its forelegs over its mouth.

"Next up - 36658, you were pretty quiet all day," 387 looks at the next drone in order.

"I was doing drugs all day!"

387 furrows his brows as he digs into the drone's head.

"I think you meant making dr- no... you didn't," the warrior frowns, "I'm not sure how I feel about you being some zebra's test subject."

"It was for a good cause," 36658 stares directly into his eyes with an expression of firm determination which genuinely surprises the warrior, "Feel free to check my head in detail. Miss Gem didn't abuse me or anything, if you're worried about that, and I'm completely full of love too."

"Hmm," 387 makes a mental note to spare some attention for the zebra chemist later, "I suppose that if you're healthy, don't need a refill, and didn't get into any trouble, plus you helped with medical research, you can get two points overall."

36658 only nods.

"99111, our little religious rebel," 387 snickers, "Spent most of the day exploring and then fixing a door. You managed to get a refill, which is plus one, so it's plus two overall for that and the help."

"I learned how bucking plywood door and stupid cheap shitty locks work," 99111 smiles happily, prompting 387's raised eyebrow. After a brief mind scan, the warrior says:

"I'll just clear things up and say that those are not the technical terms for those particular items, no matter what that blue scam artist said," the warrior mentally shares the barest details about pony swearing with 99111, none of which involves the word goop.