Chapter 3

ANDA

I walk out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body and sit on my bed.

I groan out loud.

I need a release or something. I had Lookkaew on my mind from the moment I went in the shower. I was sexually frustrated, and I know no woman could satisfy me right now, but only one, Lookkaew.

An image of Lookkaew comes into my head, which instantly makes my cock harden.

She was wearing those glasses, her hair in a messy bun, and that damn off-the-shoulder top with shorts.

I remember the day so well. It was the hottest day of the year, and we were roasting. We had the air con on and ate ice cream all day. Lookkaew was sitting on the couch with a book in front of her, as she usually does, and she was breathtaking. I could tell she had no bra on; her nipples were hard and peeking through the material of the top.

My cock hardens again.

I wrapped my hand around my cock and started to stroke slowly as I thought of what I wanted to do to Lookkaew.

I stroke a little harder as I bite down on my lip as I think of her being on her knees in front of me with her mouth wrapped around my cock, sucking me dry as I come into her mouth.

I can't help the groan as my cock twitches in my hand.

I need...

"FUCK," I groan out as I keep looking back at the image of her on her knees; my cock is throbbing with the need to be inside Lookkaew more than anything.

I couldn't help but moan out her name as I shot my come all over my waist and towel, "Lookkaeeww," which I hope was quiet enough, but I know if she were outside, she would have heard me.

I heard a door close outside.

I look up but think nothing of it.

I walked back into the bathroom to clean myself up.

I spray some cologne on and spray my pits. I walked over to my closet and I grabbed a pair of dark blue jeans and a t-shirt. I know we are having a few drinks in the house, but I don't want to leave. I want to be in this house with Lookkaew.

After a few moments, the doorbell rang out.

I walked out of my room and headed to the front door, and opened it, and there was Noon with bags in each hand.

I groaned as I stepped aside and noticed they were full of spirit bottles.

"Dude, what did you do? Run sack the liquor store or something," I said as I closed the front door behind her.

Noon laughed. "No dude," she said as we both walked towards the kitchen. Noon.places the bags down on the floor and stares at me.

"I had some of these hanging around the house after the last house party I held," she says with a smirk. "You remember the one where I had the two..." she says, but the doorbell ringing out cuts her off.

I stared at her with confusion, but I walked past her. I opened the door and there stood Praewa.

"Hey, handsome," she says as I step aside for Praewa to walk in.