Chapter 4

LOOKKAEW

The water flows over me as I step into the shower. I quickly wash my hair and body. I didn't take long to know that Praewa would be here soon.

I shut the shower off and stepped out. I grab the towel from the side of the shower, wrap it around me, and then place a smaller one over my head. I towel dry my hair, as I know I won't dry it properly.

I walked back into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

I can't help but remember the moan from Anda's room. The way she called my name made my core flutter. Her moan made my insides ignite, even more, just thinking about it.

I leaned back on the bed, lying flat and staring at the ceiling.

I close my eyes as I want to feel Anda on me, her touch. My mind wonders what she tastes like, feels like, and what I could do to her.

I can feel myself getting wet.

An image of Anda popped into my head from last week.

She came home from having a basketball.game with Noon and her  teamates. She was all sweaty, and she had her sport's bra on and shirts as it was flung over her shoulder. I remember walking into the kitchen as she was drinking water. All I can remember was the smear of sweat coming off her skin made my mouth water, and when she turned around. With the sight of her sexy abs my core tightened, and all I wanted to do was jump her right there and then.

I slowly move my hand towards my entrance, sliding it up under the towel.

The thought of Anda making me come, the idea of her touch, excites me more. I placed my finger in my folds. My juice drips out onto my finger. I move my finger inside, and I can't help but moan slightly.

I slid my finger in and out, biting down on my bottom lip.

I knew thinking about Anda would make me moan, so I added another finger inside. I was moving in and out fast. My mind filled with how much I wanted to feel Anda on me and inside. I pick up the pace and know I am about to come as my pussy clenches around my fingers.

I can't help the slight moan that escapes from me as I come up. I pant through my orgasm and open my eyes.

I wait for a few moments before I get off the bed. I got up and headed straight to the bathroom. I wash my hands, but I hear my bedroom door open. "Lokkk," Praewa shouts.

I look back at myself in the mirror. I need to get over my fear that Anda might not want me, but I can still be friends with her if I mention I like her, right?

I move away from the mirror and open the door to find Praewa, sitting on my bed with a smile. "How's my girl?" She asks as she moves off the bed and walks towards me. She wraps me in a hug and hugs me tight.

She moves away and smiles. "Anda looks mighty hot tonight," she says as she turns around.

The thought of making myself come to her flashes through my head and makes me feel all hot and bothered.

"I take your word for it," I said in a strangled voice.

Praewa looks over her shoulder and smirks, "You got it bad, huh," she says as she moves to the other side of the bed.