Chapter 10

ANDA

I stare at Lookkaew as her eyes close, as she comes down from her high. She just had the hardest orgasm ever, I think.

Her juices are slipping through her pussy as I look back down.

Damn, that woman tastes so sweet.

I slowly moved up her body as her eyes opened with the sudden movement.

She watches me as I move up towards her and hover over her.

My cock is painfully hard in my boxers, and watching her explode like that made me want to come in them so badly.

"MMM.." she says as she looks at me, "I want a taste."

She moved her head and kissed me, slipping her tongue into my mouth, rolling around. She can taste her juices and pulls back slightly once she has had a good taste.

I smirk, "You taste sweet, babe," I said to her.

She looks at me, and she wraps her arms around my neck.

"I want you inside me now," she says and pulls me closer. "My pussy is aching for you, right now."

I love hearing her beg.

I will fuck her now, but she doesn't realize we are not leaving her house all weekend. I'm going to fuck her in every way possible. I meant what I said to her, and I'm making her mine entirely.

I move up slightly and use my hands to go along with her sides, and I grab the material that she called her dress and pull it up her legs; she moves it over her shoulders and her head.

"I have to say, this dress is my favorite item you own, and the off- shoulder top too," I said with a smile.

She smiled at me.

I quickly remove my boxers, letting my cock spring free.

Her eyes went wide as she stared at it; it was covered in pre-cum and hard as a rock. I know as soon as I get in that pussy, I'm a goner.

I moved back up the bed and spread her legs with mine. I place my cock at her entrance and slam my mouth back on hers.

I can feel her juices slip onto my cock as it coats it; damn, she's soaking my tip. My cock slides in slowly, and Lookkaew moans into my mouth.

I pull back, going hard as I slam into her, and she moans aloud.

Damn, her pussy is tight as fuck.