Chapter 13

ANDA

I stirred slightly in bed, but soon realized I was on my own.

My eyes fly open, and I stare at the space to the side of me. Lookkaew wasn't there.

My thoughts were getting to me, wondering where the hell Lookkaew had gone? Maybe she regretted the night we shared. We didn't exactly do any talking when we got in here.

Well, we both only agreed to like one another.

I leaned on my arm and looked around the room.

Where the hell was she?

I moved and sat up. I swing my legs around the side and get up out of bed.

I walked over to the open door and looked into the corridor.

I could hear running water coming from Lookkaew's bedroom.

I walked straight there, not caring if she didn't want to see me. She wasn't in her bedroom, but the bathroom door was open. I walked in, but I stopped dead in my tracks as I watched her lean her head back in the shower and watched as the water cascaded down over her.

I could feel my cock go hard at the sight of her.

I knew I was completely naked, and I cleared my throat.

I couldn't help the smirk on my face as she turned to look at me.

"Can I join you?" I asked her.

She smiles. "Yeah," she says.

I walked over and walked into the shower. I stood in front of her as her eyes traced over my body.

I love how she looks at me, and she licks her lips.

I moved closer, making sure there wasn't much space between us.

"I want you," she says in a whisper.

I don't say anything as I lean down and capture her mouth with mine. She responds as her tongue slides into my mouth as we stroke each other's tongues, trying to get something out of it.

I can feel my cock go hard as I trace her naked flesh under the water just using my fingertips. The water is making her skin all slippery but soft. There were no bubbles from the shower gel or anything.

She moans into my mouth as my hand reaches her front, and I start to circle her clit. The nub is throbbing as I touch her; damn, she can't be this affected by me.

But I'm the same as my cock is out of control.

I need to be inside her once again. You would think three times last night would be enough, but I can't get enough of Lookkaew.

When I was with the other girls, I would only last once, and then they would leave. But I know I can't do that with her; she is not my once and leave her kind of girl. I won't be able to stop at once. I need her to be mine.

I move slightly and lift her into my arms as her legs instantly wrap around my waist. I lean her against the shower room tiles, and she gasps as I guess the coldness of the tiles hits her back.

I move my cock as she moves slightly.

I slide into her pussy with a hard thrust as she moans out.