Chapter 15

ANDA

I hold on to Lookkaew as my life depended on it.

I was about to kill Bright for the way he spoke to Lookkaew, and what he said about her made me want to punch him.

I was happy, though; she wanted to stick up for herself.

We stepped aside as Bonus walked into the house.

Lookkaew closes the door, and we both stare back at Bonus, who has a smirk on his face. "Finally, you both are together," he says as he sits on the back of the couch.

Bonus looks at Lookkaew. "I'm sorry you had to find out like that last night about me being back with her again," he says.

I could feel Lookkaew relax in my arms.

I stare back, confused, but something clicks; they were just together for sex.

I frown. "Can someone explain what is going on to me?" I ask.

Lookkaew moves out of my arms and takes a step back, and she places her hand in mine.

I stared at her, and she smiled at me.

"I was sleeping with Bonus, but I was also helping him make his ex jealous," she says.

I frowned and looked over at Bonus "Why?" I asked him.

Bonus smirks. "The ex took some money from me," he says. "I asked Lookkaew to help me, as I needed to make her jealous. Lookkaew and I went out a few times, and it worked. I knew Lookkaew only had eyes for you, but I needed to get my money back."

I glanced at Lokkaew, who was looking at me. "Why did you sleep with him?" I asked as I started to feel some anger sweep into me hard.

Lookkaew looks at me. "I wasn't going to, but you kept bringing women over," she says. "I felt hurt, and I wanted to make you jealous."

I stared back at her, dumbfounded.

She did that to make me jealous; it certainly worked.

"She made you jealous," says Bonus. I looked over at him, and he had that stupid smirk he carries well.

"I pretended not to like you, so you had to work for our girl," he says.

I stared at him, not saying a word.

"It worked; also, Praewa told me last night in a text that Noon and her set something up," he says.

They were all in on this.

I feel like a dick.

I should have noticed all this, but I was so distraught about Lookkaew that I never considered anything else.

"What was all that about with Bright?" Lookkaew ask suddenly, pulling me from my thoughts.

I glanced back at Bonus, glancing between both of us.

Bonus sighs, "Your ex thought I could help him get into your good graces," he says, "Also, he wanted to get a piece of the house you live in, as he knew your father would leave the house to you."

I frown, "How would he know about that?" I ask.

Lookkaew groans. "That bitch," she says.

I glanced back at her with wide eyes.

"The girl he was cheating on me with, she must have heard from Praewa or someone," she says.

"Actually, not Praewa," Bonus says.

I glanced back at him..

"My ex was wasted last night, and she told me everything. So, I asked my friend who is in the forces to help me out," he says with a smirk. "She was jealous of us being together that she found Bright and told him all about us. Bright thought she was lying, as I can be sneaking when I want to be."

"Bright thought you signed documents for him to get his claws into the house, but I made him sign the restraining order you placed against him instead. I made sure I had your signed document and even recorded the chat we had that day," he says with a smile. He moves away from the couch and walks over to Lookkaew.

He stands in front of her. "I wanted to make sure he was put away before I leave," he says.

I watch as he places his hand in hers; she smiles.

"Where are you going?" she asks.

"Well, Costa Rica is lovely, and I always wanted to go," he says.

Bonus pulls Lookkaew into a hug.

I stare at him as jealously hits me.

But Bonus pulls away from her and smiles.

He turns and looks at me. He walks over and holds his hand out to me.

I shake his hand, and he smiles and leans into me. "Look after our girl," he says. "She was always yours from the start."

He moves back, and I can't help but smile at him.

I nodded, but didn't say anything to him.

Bonus says his farewells and leaves the house.

Once he closes the door behind him, I glance at Lookkaew who is staring at me.

I don't say anything, but I walked over to her.

As soon as I get close, I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into me.

She stares up at me, searching my face.

I move my mouth over hers, "I want my girlfriend, and I want her now," I say to her as I slam my mouth onto hers.

I pick her up, and her legs instantly wrap around my waist while her arms go to my neck. Her mouth parts as soon as my lips touch hers. I slide my tongue in and roam around her mouth.

She moans into my mouth, but she pulls away; she stares at me and pants hard.

"Anda," she says breathlessly, "I want us to move into one of the bedrooms together, and I want to do it this weekend."

I smirk.

"Which one do you want to use?" I asked her.

Lookkaew stares at me, but a smirk starts at the corners of her mouth. She moves closer and hovers over my lips. "I think we should try each room out and see which one we like," she says as she plants pepper kisses along my mouth and jaw.

She works her way to my neck, and I can feel my cock go hard as she starts to grind.

Once she is closer to my ear, she bites my earlobe and sucks it slightly. I moan at the touch, and a shiver runs through me as Lookkaew's hands go to my hair.

I can feel her hot breath on my neck. "I think we should fuck in each room," she says and places a kiss on my neck.

Fuck.

I pull back and slam my mouth onto hers; I need her.

I have wanted her for three years, and now I have her forever.

~THE END~

☆☆☆
Thank you to those who read this story. I hope you liked it. Also, thank you to those who waited for updates even though it took a long time.
😘

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 (𝐀𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐥) (𝐆!𝐏) 🎉