Chapter 8

ANDA

Did I hear her right?

Lookkaew feels the same way.

"Please, Anda," she said softly. I can't help closing my eyes to the way she says my name. "Please, turn around. I feel the same way as you do. I have liked you from the moment I saw you."

I slowly turned around and stared back at her.

Her eyes roam my face, searching for something.

"I never told you, as I thought it would affect our friendship, and I love having you here with me," she says, but she slowly starts to move towards me.

My legs are rooted to the spot as I watch her every move. Her eyes never leave mine as she carries on talking to me. "I wanted to tell you ages ago as well, but I never found the nerve."

"What about Bonus?" I asked her. Hearing Noon tell me that they were just having sex, I needed her to say that to me. I needed to know from her mouth what they were.

"What about him? He didn't mean anything to me," she says as she comes right up to me. She stares up at me.

"What was he to you, Lookk?" I asked her. "I need to know. I don't want to be a rebound or..." I said, but she stopped me talking by placing her finger on my lips.

"Bonus asked me to help make his ex jealous. It became friends with benefits," she says, her finger staying on my lips, "I used him as he used me, I never had feelings for him, Anda," she says and moves her finger away slowly. "I never want you to be a rebound, I like , you a lot; I mean, I never felt like this about anyone, not even Bright."

That's all it took for her to tell me all that, for me to slam my mouth down on hers. She gasps at the touch and I slide my tongue into her mouth. I moved around her mouth as my life depended on it for survival.

I needed her.

Lookkaew moans against my lips as I move my arms to her waist. I pick her up, and she instantly wraps her legs around my waist, and her arms go to my neck. I move away from the bed and push her against the wall to the side of me.

I can feel my cock grow harder in my jeans, straining at the material as I can feel her grind against me for friction.

I slow the pace of the kiss as I move slowly away, capturing her lips as I move away. Her lips were swollen from the kiss. I looked into her eyes for something, but there was something there I had never seen before, the emotion of need and want.

I lick my bottom lip, "Fuck Lookk, that was something." I say.

Her legs are still wrapped around me, but her hand is playing with the back of my hair.

"MMM..." she says, "We shouldn't have waited so long to do that."

I can feel my cock twitch underneath her.

"Most definitely needed to do that ages ago," I say, agreeing with her.

She looks at my lips and then back into my eyes, her back still against the wall.

"I think we should do more," she says in a whisper as she moves closer to my lips.

I smirked. "Oh Lookkaew, I will give you another kiss if you want," I said.

But she stared at me for a moment, but she moved closer to my cheek, placing a kiss on my lips, but it was a soft kiss. She moves to the corner of my mouth and works her way to my neck. I can feel her breath near my ear. "I was thinking a lot more than kissing," she says as she pulls back.

I stared at her. "What do you mean more than kissing?" I asked with the same smirk still plastered on my face.

She bites her bottom lip as she stares at me.

"I want you. I mean, you fucking me hard," she says as she watches my expression on my face. But I never change it.

"Well, we are locked in this room, or maybe we should talk and figure out what we want to do once we leave," she says.

I frowned. "What do you mean to figure out what are we going to do after we leave?" I asked her, feeling slightly worried about what would come out of her mouth next.

She looks at me for a moment, but a slow smile comes across her face. "You're worried that I only want you, for one thing, Anda," she says, but leans into my ear. "That will never happen. I want you for as long as you have me."

She pulls back, but I move my mouth and slam mine back into hers.

That has got to be the sexiest thing that has come out of her mouth.

I kiss her hard; her hand in my hair starts to move upwards, but she makes me stop kissing her as she gently pulls me back to stop us from kissing.

We both end up panting hard. She smirks, "Now fuck me hard, Anda," she says as she moves up on my cock, which starts to twitch.

Once I'm inside her. I know I will blow everything as soon as I am inside her.

I smirked, "Well, I had best start making you come first," I said as I placed a kiss on her lips. My hands that have been on her waist the whole time move to her ass, and I squeeze both ass cheeks hard, which makes her gasp.

I smirk.

"You like that," I said against her lips.

She nods, unable to speak.

I lean into her neck but mostly closer to her ear, "I'm going to eat that pussy hard, then make you come all night long, but Lookkaew," I say as I place her earlobe in my mouth and gently suck it.

Lookkaew moans as I do.

I let go of her earlobe and placed a kiss under her ear, "I want you screaming my name all night long," I said. "I want to hear my name come out of those pretty lips while I make you mine."

Lookkaew moans again as I place a kiss on her neck, but I slowly move back and rest my forehead on hers, "I want you to be mine, no one else after tonight," I say, "I'm making you mine."

Happy Holiday!!

Happy Holiday!!

☆☆☆
;)