3 ∞

Cameron's pov:
The school day ended relatively fast. I tried to look for the girl all day during lunch. I couldn't find her,

It was the end of the day, I was waking to my car until I saw her. She saw me and rolled her eyes, this girl was a challenge.

She was talking to one of those dorks Alex, I walked up to her.
"Do you need a ride?" I asked in hopes that she would say yes.
"With you? no, thanks," she sarcastically smiled.
"Please?"
"I have my own car," she said.
"Could I at least have your name?" I said,
She shook her head, picked up her backpack
"I'll talk to you later Alex," she told him and he nodded at her adoringly, and walked off, I followed her and was determined to talk to her.

Then I heard a voice,
"That's Jaylynn, don't mess with her Cam, just like you have done to thousands of other girls." She said as she crossed her arms.
"She's not like the rest," I told her.
"You say that about every girl until you break their fragile hearts after a week or so,"
"Anisa was your first long-term relationship, every girl before, you have gone on dates with them before and never contacted them after the second date. Trust me Cam she knows about your little game, and she's not going to be easy," Rachel said and walked off.

I hate to admit it but she was right, Anisa was my first long-term relationship. I sighed

I got home, threw my back pack wherever. I decided to make a vine, I was getting really big on it. (an: ok so he's at the point in his life where he's barely getting big on it, yea)

"Hi Cameron," my mom said.
"Hi momma," I responded while kissing her cheek.

I ran upstairs to do my homework. During that process I couldn't think of anything else besides how much had changed in just a day. I thought about the break-up, but especially Jaylynn. She's been going through my mind and she's driving me crazy, (lol the two songs I think of that describes the book is: keep me crazy - Chris Wallace and Young & Foolish - Alex Aiono)
-
//next day\\
I go to English earlier than usual today, and who do I see? Jaylynn.

"Hello Jaylynn," I said with a smirk plastered on my face,
"He- what how do you know my name?" She said with wide eyes.
"That, I can't tell," I responded.
"What are you doing early to class or were you stalking me, knowing that I would be here early?" She said.
"I actually wanted to be here early. Why are you here?"
"Helping Mrs. Maureeno (ma-ree-noh) out with paperwork," she replied.
I nodded, she had the highest English precentage, (the teacher posts them up usually)

A little while later class started. Jaylynn was still a mystery to me and probably the majority of this high schools population, she would not budge. But I am sure I am going to be the one, who figures her out.

an: Well anyways thanks for reading 💜