my explanation.

It's been forever I'm so sorry. I'm going to be completely honest. I have lost my love for this app. I really have. I still love reading just not on here. My schedule had gotten tighter and I just eventually forgot I had this app, which is horrible but true.

I have been really unhappy with my books I really have been. Take challenging for example I do not think I will be continuing this one of any for that matter. I am truly unhappy with all of them, I can list reasons and reason as to why I don't like these books.

I have questioned my self to delete all my books and just come on here for the purpose of reading. But I do love to write, I do. Just not about Cameron or the Dolan twins, or anyone in particular anymore. Also due to the fact I stopped more so the reason I stopped. Throughout these months I have lost my love for Cameron, so many things happened in a short amount of time, that I just fell out of happiness with Cameron. It's hard to write about someone that you are not passionate about and hardly like anymore . Horrible to say but this is my opinion and the thoughts I have been having over the last 2-3 months I have not been writing. So yes that is where I stand on all of this. I do not want to stop but this isn't making me happy anymore.

The support you guys have given me even when I was gone is incredible, I cannot thank you enough.

If I do decided to stop writing I do hope to have all of your guys' love. This has been an amazing part of my life, that I cannot forget. Thank you, - with all my love Brianna.

this was very all over the place and I'm sorry about that, my feelings were simpler in my head as opposed to typing them down, ha.