8 ∞

Cameron's pov:
"No," she said as she shook her head.
"Jay a deal is a deal and you did agree," I told her.
"Yeah he's right," I heard Jason coming out the door,
"Shut up Jason," Jaylynn snapped at him.
"Fine, whatever give me 15 minutes," she said and ran upstairs.
I was excited for this date, I had everything planned.

"You know she doesn't go on dates with very many people, so be happy." Jason said snapping me out of my thought.
"Really?" I asked.
He nodded.
-
Jaylynn came out minutes later and she looked stunning, even when she was just casual she is still gorgeous.

She was wearing a loose off white shirt, light wash jeans and white converse. He hair was down showing her naturally curly hair that fell into place perfectly.

"Cameron?" She said waving her hand back and forth I front of me.
"What?, sorry,"
"I'd close your mouth if I were you. Wouldn't want to get flies." She said and she sat down in the car with crossed arms.
"What's wrong?" I asked her while going out of the drive way.
She shook her head.
"You know I still hate you right?"
"Wow that hurt," I said and she laughed. That was the first time I heard her laugh, it's was gorgeous, I could listen to it all day.
"What's really wrong?" I said.
"You can't just show up to my house like everything is okay, Cameron. Cause what happened this morning proved it wasn't okay." She said as she shook her head, looking out the window.
"I can't be played like that Cameron,"
I sighed, I wish I could tell her the truth but I couldn't.
"I'll explain-"
"Explain what?"
"Gosh Jay, let me fucking explain before you start jumping to conclusions." I said gripping the stirring wheel tighter, more than I already was.
Jaylynn's pov:
"Okay, so I missed first period to go help Anisa put away the cleaning supplies from the mess last night's from the play. That wasn't a lie, it looked really framed." He took a breath and I nodded.
"So when we went into the janitors closet, she locked us in and she had more strength then some of the football players and that's a lot."
"She started to kiss me and my neck too, and that's why you saw the lipstick marks," he said
"And that's the truth Jay," he said sincerely.
"Why did you lie to me? Are you trying to save her ass?"

An: thanks for reading guys, 💜 -b