9 ∞

Cameron's pov:
"-are you trying to save her ass?" She asked.
She was onto something and she was right I shouldn't have lied and I have no idea why I did it.
"I have no idea why I did it," I responded.
"Maybe your still in love with her Cameron," she blurted and you could tell she instantly regretted it.
"But I like you," I mumbled softly.
"Like is different than love Cameron, maybe you only like me as a friend." She said.
-
After that conversation we left it there and it was silence for the time being.

Jaylynn's pov:
"Cameroooonnn! Where are we going we've been driving for an hour, maybe longer,"
"Sorry only a couple more hours,"
"WHAT?" I yelled,
"I'm joking Jay, give me a couple minutes." I punched him on the arm,
"Yeah I had it coming," and he winked at me.
-
The car had come to a stop and we were right by the beach, seemed deserted and quiet.

"Where are we?" I questioned.
"Don't worry about it,"
"I have to be worried Cam, you took me and hour and a half away from my house to a deserted beach I have to be worried you could kidnap me or leave me here stranded,"he chuckled.
"Your giving me ideas," I punched him lightly on the arm again.
"Just follow me," he said, and grabbed my hand. I was hesitant but eased down to it.

"Cam how much- wow," I said in astonishment.
The view was certainly breathtaking.
It was a cliff that over looked the coast right before it hit the water. It was deserted and you could tell.
"I come here to think, just to get away from everything and everyone." He said while sitting on the edge, I sat next to him.
"It's gorgeous," I said looking at him.
"Your the first person I brought here, I haven't brought any of the guys, or Anisa. Nobody but you," he said.
"Really?" I said. He nodded.
"Well I feel honored thank you," he smiled.
"You should always feel honored," he grabbed my hand. I didn't know how to respond.
"So tell me about yourself, a little more than you run the school," I said and taking my hand out of his.
"Okay," he nodded.

an: hey guys, thank you for reading, 💜