17 ∞

Cameron's pov-

After that night with Jaylynn, I've only seen her in first period I've tried to talk to her and she's only resisted it.

She's been making these past weeks horrible. It's been hard I have no one to talk to about colleges & did I tell you she's attending UCLA in the Fall with a full scholarship for academics. She's truly something.

For me I got accepted to USC and will be attending on a partial athletic scholarship. I took the partial scholarship over the full scholarship because it is my dream school and I was not going to pass it up.

It's funny how there each other's rival schools. With my luck and if I don't fix this fast I'm not going to be seeing her at all even though we're going to school in the same city.

I was done with her not talking to me.
I decided to ask Alex what was up.

"Why won't she talk go me?" I asked straight up.
"I don't know what you're talking about,"
"You know what, why Jaylynn won't talk to me."
He sighed "Cameron you made her upset, she doesn't get to ask the same question. You question her so much about Andrew and when she says one thing about Anisa you refuse to speak about it."
I sighed in realization that he was right.
"What should I do?" I said into the palms of my hands rubbing my eyes.
"She wants to see how far you'll go to get her"
"Trust me I'll go a hell of a lot further than this." I said and walked away thanking him after.

an: short short chapter :( but it says a lot to me and yeah hope you liked it!!! Thank you for reading, were almost at 10k & 100 followers that's amazing thank you so much!