22 ∞

an: IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG AND THAT THIS IS GONNA BE VERY SHORT AS YOU CAN TELL IM NOT AS ACTIVE ON THE APP AS I USED TO BE IM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!!! IVE BEEN GETTING SO DISTRACTED BY OTHER THINGS IN MY LIFE, AND SCHOOL HAS BEEN KICKING MY ASS AND UGH ITS JUST HORRIBLE IM SO SORRY GUYS!!!! I'm gonna try to update my other this weekend hopefully!!!!!!

Cameron's pov-

I saw her, she looked gorgeous as always. She didn't look happy, like she had something on her mind that I couldn't tell.

She walked up to me, hoping her answer was a yes. It could go both ways for many reasons. But I won't stop fighting for her.

But as any person I do now my limits and doing anything obsessively is a tad bit , just a little over doing it. (sarcasm lmao)

She walked up to me and I look to her at her with my hands folded.

"Thank you Cameron, I really do appreciate this,"
"Your welcome," I smiled sincerely.
"But I have my answer," she fumbled with her finger tips.
"No, I'm sorry unless that you can convince me" she said with a very big smirk on her face and I knew I would get sucked in by her. I didn't know what I was getting into.

an: debating weather to keep this book up I really don't like it hahahahahhaha.