19 ∞

Cameron's pov-

Today's the day, today's the day I am going to ask her to prom.

I know she loves white daisies, so I have the perfect way to ask her. She's always been simple yet complicated. Simple with her lifestyle & complicated with her attitude.
-
"You got permission?" I asked Alex.
"Of course I did. I've known her dad since forever, he's loved me." He laughed.
I smiled.
-
"Mr. Acosta I would like to ask your daughter to prom," I asked confidently to her father.
"Oh god yes," he laughed.
"You didn't have to ask me, but I really appreciate it. You've made her really happy in the past & plus I've been begging her to go, she wouldn't budge." I laughed.

The biggest part that hurt was that he said past. I did make her happy and I always want to do that & make her feel that way.

I also felt the need to ask her father because I felt more respectful in that manner & it helps knowing the father approves of you taking his daughter out.
-

The set up was almost finished. Just put the last finishing touches.

If your wondering how I'm here, I skipped class to be able to do this and make this perfect.

The lights and the blanket tent was set up, with the pizza, my laptop, & her favorite white daisies settled under. I want her to say yes but I don't know if she would forgive me.

There is this part of me that she will say yes &I there is another part of me saying she's to stubborn to say yes.

an: this story is horrible in my eyes the plot is everywhere oml I'm so sorry. ALSO if you haven'ta heard I'm coming out with an updating schedule.
Thursday's - Challenging (but today for this matter BC I haven't updated in forever)
Friday's - Runaway
Saturday's - Missed Calls