18 ∞

Jaylynn's pov-

"So prom is in a couple of weeks, you excited?" Alex's cheerful voice said.
"Considering I do not have a date not really," I said sitting down at the lunch table.
"Jay you never know you can get asked."
"With me being antisocial majority of my high school years I doubt I'd be asked." I responded.
"What about Cameron?" He asked suspiciously.
"What about him?" I said.
"What if he were to ask you?"
I laughed, "He's gonna go with Anisa and I know it. And if he did, well I'm not really planning on that." I said looking down into my history book.
"You never know Jay," he said.
"I know," replied.
-
To say he was excited about prom was an understatement, although as of now he didn't have a date, he has had a crush for a while whose in his Trigonometry class.

He's planning on asking her.
-
Looking up from my book and seeing everyone smiling that they've found a date or that their is prom posters everywhere. Makes me feel like the only one who doesn't have a date. But I know I'm not.
-
Alex's pov-
I've been getting Jay to talk about prom more and more. I've been trying to figure out how she wants to be asked, it's not how it seems. I'm trying to figure it out for Cameron.

This past she has been talking to him more and more. But is not on the same level of comfort with him.

He wants to find out the perfect way to ask her and I'm gonna do everything possible for her to have an amazing time. After all she is my bestfriend and I'd do anything for her.

She already has this mindset that he is going to ask Anisa but that is not the case.

an: HIIIII oh my gosh it's been like two weeks. I'm so sorry school has been so crazy. Thank you so much for reading. ALSO thank you for over 100 followers and over 11k reads!!! that's so crazy thank you 💗