𝟏𝟎

╔══════════════════╗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

╔══════════════════╗𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

╚══════════════════╝

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 a table joined by newt and minho. the days were always warm in the glade, but today it was almost unbearably hot. madelyn remembered gally telling her the sun always shined in the glade and it was never cold, except for night time.

madelyn was in her blue denim shorts and her blank tank top, her brunette hair tied in a messy ponytail at the top of her head. her baby hairs were stuck to her forehead as she began to sweat.

"why is it so shucking hot today." madelyn groaned as she tried to fan herself with her hand.

"i don't know, but i don't like it." minho spoke as he slowly took a bit of his bacon, attempting to distract himself from the heat.

"aren't you supposed to be in the maze by now?" madelyn questioned him when she realised the large maze doors were open.

"day off, luckily, i would die if i had to run in this heat." minho said in his usual dramatic tone.

suddenly gally sat down next to madelyn, causing her to jump slightly at the sudden appearance. "hey mads, hows the finger holdin' up?" he asked.

"it's alright, it's quite a deep cut though, do you want to see?" madelyn began to take the bandage off her finger and shoved it in the boys face.

"no, no i do not want to see, thank you madelyn." gally whacked the girl's finger away from his face.

"alright, alright fine." madelyn raised her hands in the air, surrendering and pulled the bandage back around her finger, clint had told her it would heal quickly so she could take it off tomorrow.

"want to help me in the gardens today maddy?" madelyn heard newt say from beside her, taking her attention from gally. she turned to the boy, he was wearing a white vest top and some beige cargo shorts. he seemed to have forgotten about what happened when she tried being a track-hoe.

"sure, if it's this hot i might as well catch a tan." madelyn shrugged casually before taking a bite of bacon.

"you are unbelievable." minho muttered, causing madelyn to stick her tongue out at him in return.

"that's my cue to leave, see you guys." gally jumped up from his seat and began to walk away too the builders.

"you coming maddy?" newt asked as he finished his food, standing up from his seat.