.°• Thank You! •°.

Thank you so much for reading my story! I feel like I've come quite far from when I started in March; just the other day I was looking through chapter one and there were a lot of grammatical errors.

I once again have to thank TildyWrites for, and I quote, telling me to get my "scrumptious ass on Wattpad", which inspired me to do this.

Are you satisfied by the ending? I'm personally quite happy with it, I think it comes full circle quite satisfyingly.

I also quote liked writing that cheeky little headcanon of what I think Grian does as a watcher. I'm just worried it doesn't make sense.

I love the idea that Grian still defies the watchers even as one, that he believes the games were immoral. That's why I let him send the ghosts, as a little act of remorse.

Now, that begs the question, am I some other ethereal being writing about him writing about Jimmy? We'll have to see.

Okay, I'm rambling now, so we'll wrap up here.

Thank you so much guys for reading through this (despite the quality) and I hope you guys have a great day. I'll probably find myself writing more fanfiction as this was quite enjoyable. If you've got any questions, please let me know!

Goodbye <3