ep 9 " the diamond ring "

It was my first day of college

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was my first day of college. Actually my new place as I could have to spend more hours here more than my own home lol .while choosing law I never thought about the religion but when I checked days back .I was confused If was going to pursue Islamic religion or law . I hoped "robert gorden " was more about logics and analytical studies .
Anyhow I didn't wanted to predict about something I have not experienced yet. I wore a basic outfit which was a lilac shirt with beige trousers and off course my glasses . Those aren't any less than gems for me as a patient of scopophobia .

So are you imagining the previous lift encounter then? No it wasn't the reason ,the only reason was I don't like to give attention for free . It's expensive especially from me . I don't know why after wearing my black goggles I feel like an alpha and act stupid shit in front of the mirror .so that was over . Now we are back to me .the original " me " . Someone who can't help caring once they are on  And I don't care anymore.  Being a mean adult is preservation for me .

As I walked down ,I saw my mother waiting to give me our legacy .the special diamond ring ,a big one which was passed on to my father and then me . It wasn't ordinary. It was
A tested diamond . The one which always catched the eyes of customers was on my small finger of my left hand . Emma was doing breakfast and then we were ready to go .