Chapter three

"This is your new room" Sugawara said

Sugawara and Akaashi walked her to her new room and opened the door for her.

"I can't just live at my house?" She questioned

"No, it'll be dangerous. You're safer here because people will know that you're apart of our squad now and will come after you, so it's best if you stay here." Akaashi spoke

She hummed in response. When she walked into the new room she took all of it in.

It was beautiful. A large bed infront of her with two big windows next to it. Two big dressers next to window. A walk in bathroom to the right of the bed. A huge desk against the wall across from the huge closet and a giant TV across the bed.

"Damn. Yall rich, rich, okay slay."

"Make yourself at home. There is a meeting in ten minutes in the dining area. Dinner will be prepared for us there." Akaashi spoke while heading to the door to exit

"There's all new clothes in your closet, feel free to try them on and see what fits. We'll see you in ten." Sugawara said right before leaving.

-Time skip-

After showering and changing she felt so much better. She was excited to eat knowing she hasn't in a while and her stomach won't shut up.

She spent five minutes to get ready and shower, and was going to spend the next five going to the dining room.

wait.

"I have no idea where the dining room is." She sighed

"Got extra five minutes to look for it I guess." She said as she was heading towards her door.

She closed the door behind her. She made her way down the hall until she heard laughter coming from one room.

She thought she found the dining room and went up to the door and opened it.

As the door opened it creaked, making Oikawa and Atsumu turn their heads towards her.

"Oh, ah, sorry I thought this was the dining room" She rubbed her head

"It's ok we were just about to head out too." Atsumu spoke

She took in the room. She noticed how it was much bigger than her room and there were two beds.

"Do you guys share a room?"

"Ah, yes we do. Helps with space. Some of us share rooms while others don't." Oikawa said

She looked at the beds noticing they were a few feet apart and both facing towards her. She saw how one of them had hand cuffs on them.

"You cuff your victims in here?" She joked

"I guess you could say that, sweetheart" Oikawa mused

She rolled her eyes.

"I'd probably jump off a cliff if I was ever your victim."

"Hey! Just so you know people adore me!" He snapped

"Yea and I gotta hear that shit at night half the time. Even though he knows i'm sleeping in the bed a foot away from him" Atsumu glared at Oikawa

"Sucks for you, now where's the meeting?" She spoke

"Follow us" Atsumu smiled before leading the way with Oikawa.

What felt like forever, they finally made it to the dining area. When they walked in everyone was already seated and just waiting for the three of them to arrive.

She didn't like how all the eyes landed onto her. She noticed an open seat next to Iwaizumi and Hinata and took that seat between them.

When she sat down it was quiet. You could hear a feather if it dropped on the floor quiet. She didn't like it, she wanted to speak but her stomach had gotten to that before her.

Making a loud grumbling noise. Everyone could hear it. Her face became red from embarrassment.

"Food will be out soon." Iwaizumi looked at her and smiled to let her knows it's ok

She just nodded her head. She didn't know if she should say anything or let someone else talk. She figured Daichi was the leader of this whole group since he sat at the head of the table.

The food came out and it looked delicious. A big juicy steak with some vegetables on the side and mashed potatoes. She didnt wait a second to dig in.

As she's shoving her face she hears light talking throughout the room starting to die down. She looks up from eats and notices everyone is watching her.

She puts her utensils down and takes a napkin and wipes her face.

"Hey, if you were put to sleep for hours and haven't eaten since breakfast yesterday, you would do it too." She said

Daichi sighed. "I guess so. We apologize for that problem. But we have much more to discuss."

"There's an assassin squad we need to go after. They're called the night guards. They stole much money from our friend and need them to pay back for what they did." He continued

She raised her hand.

"Yes Y/N?"

"Are you talking about Yuji?"

Everyone looked at her confused how she knew the guy that stole the money.

"Used to work for him till he would steal from me. I know how to get into in base." she spoke

She explained how to get into their base and how it worked.

They didn't know if they could trust her yet though. So they came up with a different plan incase when she left to use the restroom. When she came back it looked like everyone was heading off to bed, so she went to go turn around before someone grabbed her shoulder.

"You do know if you betray us or lie to us you will be punished right?" Kuroo said sternly

The word 'punished' ran through her mind. She remembers how Yuji used to punish her and she didn't like it. Making her have chills and lower her eyes to the floor.

"Yea, I know. I'm all truth. Just trying to live" she gave a fake smile to him before turning off to leave.

When she made it back to her room she plopped down onto her bed. Exhausted from her headache she had and what was happening.

Getting under her covers and getting comfortable. She let her heavy eye lids fall. She was hoping when she woke up this would all be a dream and she'd be back home.

—————————————

I hope this is all making sense because i'm trying to make it make sense lol