Chapter six

Waking up, Y/N's head was pounding. She cursed herself for drinking too much the night before.

She sits up in her bed and swings her legs over the edge so she's sitting upright. She's grabbing her head from the massive headache. She looked at her nightstand to grab her phone to look at the time.

Only for her to see a glass of water, three advil and a note next to it.

She grabbed the note and read it:

For your morning hangover Bella,
you can thank me later on ;)
-Oikawa

She smiled at the note he had wrote with the nick name 'bella' on it. She knew it meant beautiful in Italian.

Taking the advil and chugging the water. She then gets up to go change then meet with the guys.

She puts on a pair of grey sweatpants and a pink hoodie to go with it.

She makes her way towards the door to go look and see if anyone else is up.

Walking towards the kitchen she hears light chatter.

Walking into it she sees Akaashi reading the newspaper with a coffee in his hand at the table. He was wearing glasses and Y/N thought he looked cute with them. Hinata was bothering Oikawa for more pancakes. Oikawa was cooking? She was surprised to see. Then saw Sugawara getting butter and syrup for the pancakes.

Akaashi was the first to notice her.

"Good morning Y/N." He said while going to take another sip of his coffee.

The three other boys turned their heads to look at the girl in the doorway.

"Y/N! Hi!!" Hinata exclaimed running over to her.

She smiled in return.

"Want some pancakes? Oikawa making a fresh batch right now." Sugawara asked her while smiling.

Just on queue her stomach rumbled answering the question for her.

"Here kiddo." Oikawa put the pancakes on a plate for her while Sugawara handed her the butter and syrup.

"Thank you." She smiled at them both.

She took a seat at the island table which was across from where Oikawa was cooking. Hinata sat next to her on one of the stools. Akaashi was at the table which was to the left of her.

"Where's everyone else?" She questioned while pouring syrup on her pancakes.

"They're all still sleeping." Akaashi answered.

"How's your head Y/N?" Oikawa asked her catching her attention.

"Oh, it's alright. Thank you for the advil and water." She smiled.

He just hummed and smiled at her in response. She guessed they were usually the first ones up and enjoyed the silence before the others came in and started making too much noise.

Taking a bite of her pancake. "Are there any missions today?" She asked.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Akaashi eyed her.

She looked towards Akaashi. The way he said it wasn't like a threat but had some kind of meaning behind it. She just brushed it off and apologized.

"No, there's no missions today. We just usually relax on days like this." Sugawara told her while walking towards the seat next to Hinata.

"You just sit around all day?"

"Yep! It's the perfect day to do so." Oikawa pointed to the window while coming over to take a seat next to her.